DamanC

What to do?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Leave it the hell alone
    • Spray the standard lip silver
    • Fit a slitter and blend it
    • Do Luck

Hi Guys, the slippery slope continues and the general idea is that my car needs a front spitter or an aftermarket bumper of some sort to address the front.

Pics can be found in my garage or here

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2668/imgp1202ow7.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9514/imgp1119tm0.jpg

Personally im not over excited when it comes to aftermarket bumpers but really like the look of the Do Luck front and very much so the look of Mike B's old supe:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=2578

Im prepared to add the TRD spoiler too as again i like that, this will help the look. Note: I have already brought a Do luck front (subject to it being an orginal). What is the Do luck fit like? from what i have seen it looks really good, but i would rather take it off it doesnt fit slightly right. Ive been there with aftermarket kits on previous cars and was largely dissapointed. Also with the Do luck, do you keep your front arch liners? Aftermarket bumpers look a little 'lost' without them imo.

If i add a spiltter then tbh im going to have it blended in, if it can be done? As imo they look a little 'stuck on'

Im due a frount mount to arrive in the next month or so, and slightly concerend it will look lost in a stock bumper.

Sorry to sound like an old woman, I just want to see what everyones thoughts are :)

Only go for the Do-Luck front if you are prepared to take the impracticality that goes with it as it sits really low. Although saying that it also depends how low your car is. I am starting to like the Stillen fronts as they are not that far off the standard look. Facelift indivators and rear lights would improve the look IMO ;)

Leave it alone, silver is a bitch to match, even the very good paint matches look off to me.

Me personaly would go for a carbon fibre front lip but then i dont think it looks that bad the stuck on look, depends more on style of lip. Seibon seem to look good, see ewen's garage for cf lip on gunmetal!

Id get rid of thos orange front indicators first by smoking them.

Guest CoolsBlue

to be honest, the look of the car is what you want it to look like, personally you have a perfect supra rite there...that black lip just goes so well with you black tints giving your supe such a stock-but tuned look.

Guest CoolsBlue

actually...a pair of facelift front indicators will make it look clean-er taking away that orange...possibly a black pair of number plate surrounds for the rear bumper.