The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my 1st supra

neverfear

hi guys, i mentioned friday that i'd ben to look at a tt on friday at a local imports in halsowen dudley.

i've spoke to the guy again and asked him what work he's doing to it to make it fit for the uk road. all he said was fog light on rear which i knew and new dial covers for the mph obviously.

my question is, is that it? is that all that has to be done?

this is the place i went to in dudley.

clicky clicky

the black one is the one im intrested in, standard apart from hks bov, s/s exhust and induction kit. the orange one is a right bag of crap. vinyls stuck all over it which are cracked and peeling, worn interior and it's a N/A single turbo conversion.

they have a lot of skyliners and rx-7's

59k after i worked out the kph or there abouts, 19" deep dish rims aswell which i forgot to mention o and extra boost gauge and controler. when i pushed the peak button the controler it showed 1bar, o and something else, remote start which i couldn't get to work anyway just made noises. funny how you remember stuff if you think hard enough. but thats it im sure.

£7245 by the way