The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do Not Go Near This Car!!!!!

Havard

Hi, just thought I'd let you know that this car -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-WHITE_W0QQitemZ140062516749QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18290QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is being sold by the same no good scamming, car clocking pieces of shit that nearly coaught me out a few weeks ago. If it wasn't for K14SUP i may still have a serious headache or be in jail for what i'd have done to them.

See below.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=90243&highlight=Northwest+Aerotop

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=86898

Thay are also responsible for a clocked UK TT that CJ looked at aswell.:(

There are 2 guys working out of 23 Wellington Street, St Johns, Blackburn. Names are Ali & Mohammed if these are even real names!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

H.

Doesn't matter how big they are mate. We will "distribute some pain".

It just really pisses me off that they are making out that they are private sellers with sob story's about "reluctant sales" and "This is my Supra" bullshit. They are 2 scammers who aren't even trying to cover their tracks.

Hard faced bastards.

H.

THIS IS MY CAR AND I AM NOT A SCAMMER

[http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-WHITE_W0QQitemZ140062516749QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18290QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I DO NOT KNW THE SCAMMER AT 23 Wellington Street, St Johns, Blackburn. Names are Ali & Mohammed if these are even real

MY CAR WILL HAVE ALL PAPER WORK TO PROVE MILEAGE

IMPORT DOC'S

JAPAN SERVICE BOOK!!!!!!

SOME PEOPLE JUST TALK BULLSHIT!!!!!

Is being sold by the same no good scamming, car clocking pieces of shit that nearly coaught me out a few weeks ago. If it wasn't for K14SUP i may still have a serious headache or be in jail for what i'd have done to them.

See below.

There are 2 guys working out of 23 Wellington Street, St Johns, Blackburn. Names are Ali & Mohammed if these are even real names!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

H.

THIS IS MY CAR AND I AM NOT A SCAMMER

[http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-WHITE_W0QQitemZ140062516749QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18290QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I DO NOT KNW THE SCAMMER AT 23 Wellington Street, St Johns, Blackburn. Names are Ali & Mohammed if these are even real

MY CAR WILL HAVE ALL PAPER WORK TO PROVE MILEAGE

IMPORT DOC'S

JAPAN SERVICE BOOK!!!!!!

SOME PEOPLE JUST TALK BULLSHIT!!!!!

See below.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

H.

Hey i'll be the first one to apologise if this is the wrong mobile number pal. I'm now off to check my phone records - Again.

There's something not quite right here though.

H.

No offence, I was born in Blackburn, im Asian, would i buy a car from a lad in Blackburn?

F**k No! I aint ever come accross a legitamate Seller there!

Same goes for Bolton, Sheffield, Leicester!

Hey i'll be the first one to apologise if this is the wrong mobile number pal. I'm now off to check my phone records - Again.

H.

you check your phone records again

Ive got nothing to do with scammers i am going to take a pic of the doc's a put on ebay today so you all can see!!!

ive imported this car myself mileage is correct.

If you think there is something not quite right then just ask and me

the new owner will be very happy with this car!!!

H.

Ive got nothing to do with scammers i am going to take a pic of the doc's a put on ebay today so you all can see!!!

You know nothing about the car you are selling.....instead of the docs - give me a pic of the ABS pump, that will be enough to make me smile ;)

EDIT - You'll be telling me it has turbo's next - special hidden ones :D

You know nothing about the car you are selling.....instead of the docs - give me a pic of the ABS pump, that will be enough to make me smile ;)

EDIT - You'll be telling me it has turbo's next - special hidden ones :D

I do know everthing about the car and the new owner will be vary happy!!! :D

Not being someone who is scared to admit that I'm wrong I must apologise in this instance!!

And no matter how similar the two previous adverts are and the inconsistancy of the information supplied in this advert I must admit that the phone number in the advert for the White Supra on e-bay does NOT match my records.

I must ask my phone provider for a list of calls made last month as my last bill does not cover the 23/24 November as the two guys in Blackburn used a completely different number to ring me back and I have no record of this till I get the bill.

So till then I am happy to state that I made a mistake.

I am personally intrigued as to how long wrxsti has had this car and is there any English documentation available. If all the paperwork is in Japanese it's not much use to anybody over here.

H.

Not being someone who is scared to admit that I'm wrong I must apologise in this instance!!

And no matter how similar the two previous adverts are and the inconsistancy of the information supplied in this advert I must admit that the phone number in the advert for the White Supra on e-bay does NOT match my records.

I must ask my phone provider for a list of calls made last month as my last bill does not cover the 23/24 November as the two guys in Blackburn used a completely different number to ring me back and I have no record of this till I get the bill.

I am personally intrigued as to how long wrxsti has had this car and is there any English documentation available. If all the paperwork is in Japanese it's not much use to anybody over here.

H.

Hi just gone throw the paper work i have FSH for the car !

maintenance note book!

service book with mileage to record to date since import!

Like i said i am not a scammer!!!

:)

H.

Hi just gone throw the paper work i have FSH for the car !

maintenance note book!

service book with mileage to record to date since import!

Like i said i am not a scammer!!!

:)

Like I said "I apologise". This is an uncanny coincidence and you must excuse my scepticism as I dont believe in coincidence when it comes to second hand cars.!!

When was the car imported and how long has it been in your possession?

H.

No offence, I was born in Blackburn, im Asian, would i buy a car from a lad in Blackburn?

F**k No! I aint ever come accross a legitamate Seller there!

Same goes for Bolton, Sheffield, Leicester!

Nah then Kidda . Thers nowt wrong with sheffield so don't go tarring us all with the same brush ............

[

When was the car imported and how long has it been in your possession?

H.

I have had the car since feb 05 i only drive it on the weekends as i secound car but it has to go since i have just bought a mitsubishi evo :)