The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will it ever sell

R Black

I'm just going round in circles and not finding many "new" ones for sales that are worth looking at.

I've been looking since September and still no joy. Main problem is that the pics look great but in the flesh the cars look shite!!!!

H.

Oh, that one went through on e-bay again tonight!!! It's the milage that puts people off I would imagine!!

Yeah i know what you mean, there are several out there that have been doing the rounds for like 5 mths, i went to look at a facelift N/A at one point all the pics look ace, but they didnt show the left hand side that had some weird respray & bad fitting panels, went well tho. I walked away.

So when in doubt don't wave your money about;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-UK-SPEC_W0QQitemZ300058994542QQihZ020QQcategoryZ18290QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem How long has this been for sale, started lookin for a sup about july & this was around from near the start of my search, in fact there are a few cars still around including the 1st one i ever viewed:blink:

Its an AUTO, common as muck :D

• 5 weeks later...
Them black diamond discs are crap! I was reading and seeing on piston heads about how they are prone to cracking!

My dad used to own a highly tuned Mondeo. I'll wait a few seconds for that to settle in. He had black diamond discs and they warped within 500 miles. He got a new set for free and they did the same. My mind is made up.

My dad used to own a highly tuned Mondeo. I'll wait a few seconds for that to settle in. He had black diamond discs and they warped within 500 miles. He got a new set for free and they did the same. My mind is made up.

good to know thanks!

seen some good brakes on whifblitz site though. Worth a look for sure.

i had mine on ebay too but not a single look!!! real bad time to sell, thing is mine is real good condition,

had it on autotrader without a single call

think because christmas has just passed people have not got the cash lying around

Which one is yours??

Guest Terry S

If it doesnt need to be a UK car, Mark @ Phoenix is selling a very clean auto Supra, leather etc. Give him a ring for the details 01923 228484