The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra mkiv manual

Dave

i brought a disc off ebay a whlie back its about 100mb worth of info .its got a how to do on most things .ive found it very informative .we could do with this info on the forum for members to download .ive also got a tech manual which was given to toyota garages prior to the launch of the mkiv supra thats good reading too .

its all in pdf format im willing to copy it and send it to anyone who can put it on the forum .

i have been looking at the downloads section and you seem to have most things covered however ive got quite a bit more on the disc than you have in the downloads .so i just thought if it was possible so that members could download the whole thing ,as i have had a few requests for a copy of mine.