The mkiv Supra Owners Club

saturday morning rant

templewaters

dont you just love the so called traders on the forum.(dont worry i dont mean all of the traders) been waiting for a product for the weekend to take to the spray shop.( having my dash done) . item was a clock , i have got a digital one , and wanted a face lift (sweeping hand thingy, not another digital one) anyway what arrives, yep youve guessed it. i pm the trader six times which clearly states ( NOT THE DIGITAL ONE).

i have giving my old digital one free of charge to a member on here (didnt know the member) looked in wanted section and sent him it(even paid the postage myself).

my point is if you are using this site to gain knowledge and hopefully help another member on it and not make a profit then great. BUT IF YOU ARE ON HERE TO MAKE A PROFIT YOU SHOULD PROVIDE A PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

i am still waiting for a trader on here to pay me for some products which he wanted, (and stupid me sold it to him . instead of selling it to a member). for 7 weeks. yes 7 weeks.

loads of calls by me . no calls by them. pms but thats just so i back of a bit.and not call again.

thats the main reason for this rant really, but the thing this morning just made me do this. i know this is not the end of the world stuff but if you are going use this site for making money.then provide a proper service.

have to go now and tell my sprayer its not going to happen today.

if it doesnt get sorted in a week or so i will use the trader system.

Personally IF you were my customer and I'd made you wait 7 weeks to pay you money, then I wouldn't be suprised to get negative feedback. That is just very poor service and what the itrader system is there to report.

The issue with the clock sounds like it's probably down to miscommunication, ie. you thought you'd asked for one thing and the trader thought you wanted something else. These things can occassionally happen to the best of us.

The issue with the clock sounds like it's probably down to miscommunication, ie. you thought you'd asked for one thing and the trader thought you wanted something else. These things can occassionally happen to the best of us.

Not a case of miscommunication on this occasion. Just me having a god awfull week! Clearly says on Pm's he was after a facelift clock. I have no excuse. I must appologise for not being on the ball this week. Normal service will resume after i've had some sleep. Facelift clock on its way first class. :(

Just out of interest, if you finally get a problem sorted but have had bad service etc should you leave a negative feedback or a positive one as its sorted?

You can leave a neutral feedback... There is space to explain the situation in a bit more detail.