The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheel offsets/spacers?

lockys96

i know everyone has a view of dont go with spacers, but then i have to comprmise over wheel style.

http://www.rd-tanabe.com/lineup/ssr/sp1/img_frame/wheel04.jpg

now should i just source the wheels in 11.5x18 -26offset and 10x18 0offset (above)

now with this, i can only go with the deep dish look, and i take it my wheel bearings are going to become shagged either way.

this is the type of wheel id love to fit on my widebody.

http://rayswheels.co.jp/emenu/datas2/VOLK/040_CE28N/logo.jpg

(largest wheel 10.5 with 18offset)

so my question is, anyone running H&R centrehubric spacers, these seem to be the best out there,

ive heard the horror stories of spacers and have read through the forum on different opinions to running them.

SO WHAT DO YOU LOT THINK, GAZ? IBRAR?

just tell them its going to be on a phat supra, and ill pimp SSR stickers for them,

these wheels are not going to be off the shelf. but i guess the centre sections are alleady made and sprayed

I can ask if they'll do something special. It might cost more and take longer but you never know?

I wouldn't get your hopes up though!

Gaz.