The mkiv Supra Owners Club

reading xmas jap meet 19th dec

Guest tannan

• 2 weeks later...
Darryl,

Would you be kind enough to bring your DB meter please?

I want to do track days in the new year!

Cheers,

Ro

Will do Ro. Not sure if the car will be running but should be able to drop by on the push bike!

TBH mate, knowing your car, you've got no chance making any noise limit - unless you have a baffle for that beastie :D

Arse! My christmas doo tomorrow (today?)! Will be non compus mentus! I seriously need to catch up with you guys, getting annoying now - always something gets in the way... so near yet so far! Will have ot be a new years bloody resolution - must attend Supra meets! (although with the money being spent on the car, I need to do something to get it appreciated (the missus isn't appreciating it too much ;)))

unfortunately I have to trudge round town trying to get my mum a bday present, as it's her bday tomorrow and haven't had a chance to get anything due to too many stag do's recently taking my weekends away.

Hope it's not too cold for you guys tonight[GRIN][/GRIN]

Have a good xmas and I'll see you at a new year's meet somewhere, hopefully be in the new house by then.

Good meet,

Nice to see the regulars. Jamie, your engine smells very fresh!

Had a tussle with a Skyline as soon as I left the car park! I showed him what Supras are made off!:D

Sorry about the poor quality pics, I had shaky hands (It was freezing)!

Cheers,

Ro

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 007.jpg