The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How common are Supras in the UK ?

Toyboy

Dirt common. There's 3 in my road!

Well actually there's only two as of today.

They are all yours though ain't they!

There seems to be bloody loads in the Hampshire area, especially around Basingstoke.. All I can say was I was one of the first I think after Suprash and possibly Suprababe? might be wrong though!

I don't recall seeing many around - until I bought one that is, now they seem to be everywhere. Or maybe I just notice them more now. And I thought I was the only Boy in the Vill-edge..

Mine stays in the garage most of the year and has never seen rain, road salt or anythings since I had it imported 3 years ago. I have even taken most parts apart to clean and polsih them so this beauty is definately not going out in the crappy weather.

Mine stays in the garage most of the year and has never seen rain, road salt or anythings since I had it imported 3 years ago. I have even taken most parts apart to clean and polish them so this beauty is definately not going out in the crappy weather.

Admit it, you're scared to drive it

Im the only one as far as i know up to Glasgowish area - bout 100 miles ... Type R's are the weapon of choice here it seems

but i don't have a real supra cos mine has no turbo

Im down the road from you bud, 30 miles from glasgow in sunny Kilwinnning.

Not seen any yet in the strathclyde area.

Guest blueangel
I too could do with a Toyota Dealer in my street.

:p nah sometimes think i am thou lol 4 of my mates own supras and 1 mate repairs them. Also got an mr2 parked up on the front and the Fto still.

They are all yours though ain't they!

There seems to be bloody loads in the Hampshire area, especially around Basingstoke.. All I can say was I was one of the first I think after Suprash and possibly Suprababe? might be wrong though!

No mate, dont think your wrong, Im sure I was deffo one of the first, and sure you was next, Clair didnt get hers till my 3rd year of ownership............I have counted about 14 that live in B/Stoke, their like fords around here.........