The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks To Miami GT (Cambelt, Pump Etc)

Ric

Thanks to andrew at Miamigt for replacing my Cambelt, tensioner, water pump, Aux Belt and even doing the autobox fluid out of the goodness of his heart lol.

Very happy with the work and the rate is very very competative.

Also i was very impressed that good care was taken with 3 wing protectors on lol.

Defiantley recommend Andy & his dad Andrew @ miamigt for servicing the supra to my high standards :)

Deffo running better now, the box shifts so much smoothly.

Thanks Again Guys, Sounds very exciting the future of MiamiGT :)

Ric.

Never had the sup on them yet just the works van .

I'd have liked to have been in the sup last sunday as we did the big yearly shut down on the bridge and had to have it swung open to river traffic for most of the day so we had to shut the road off at either end .

would have been brill in the sup as the roads there are smooth

Never had the sup on them yet just the works van .

I'd have liked to have been in the sup last sunday as we did the big yearly shut down on the bridge and had to have it swung open to river traffic for most of the day so we had to shut the road off at either end .

would have been brill in the sup as the roads there are smooth

Yeah I know I went up that way Sunday afternoon going to Andy's and it was closed and I dont know my way around up there but just done the carrier pigeon act and tried to judge which way I all turned so that the car is pointing the way I want to go.