The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all

Guest JamesScudder

Guest JamesScudder

well signed up to the site to get some advise before I get my advise and seen a lot of nice motors on here just saving up the pennies for my supra been bidding on a few on auctions and stuff and not won yet so need a bit more cash met lui *sorry if thats spelt wrong* tonight down the ace and thats a very nice car, give me a call mate and il see what I can do for you and il show you my in car computer, so if anybody sees any cheap supras come up let me know please im looking for an na really cos of insurance but if the right tt comes up I will be persuaded

well signed up to the site to get some advise before I get my advise and seen a lot of nice motors on here just saving up the pennies for my supra been bidding on a few on auctions and stuff and not won yet so need a bit more cash met lui *sorry if thats spelt wrong* tonight down the ace and thats a very nice car, give me a call mate and il see what I can do for you and il show you my in car computer, so if anybody sees any cheap supras come up let me know please im looking for an na really cos of insurance but if the right tt comes up I will be persuaded

Welcome to the club James :thumbs:

Contact CJ and Jurgen-Jm-Imports, both traders on the forum and both have a very good reputation for supplying quality Supras.

ow yeah were u parked near the road side of the ace car park tooquicktostop think i recognise ur car from ur avatar

Yup that was me, took half an hour to polish the finger prints off today, that will teach me for parking inside ACE cafe, but I think it maybe better that taking a chance on the street with the 100m drag strip!!, that guy in the mini with the for sale sign!! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...