The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just picked up my new whip and, guess what - it's a supra!!!!

Guest mikey P

Guest mikey P

Hi All, How’ya doing?

Picked up my new wheels today and am now the proud owner of a Silver NA Supra – formally owned by Ryan (Squiffy).

Can’t wait to take it for a spin in the dry – was wheel spinning all over the place tonight. :)

Had a couple of MR2’s before this and have been on the Jap scene for a couple of years now – thought it was about time I upgraded and now I’m 25 insurance isn’t such a killer.

I’m living down on the South coast in Worthing and am looking forward to meeting some of you at a future meet.

Mike.

P.S – where’s the rear window wiper switch?! Haven’t been in it properly in the daylight yet!!! :search:

P.P.S – any idea if a MR2 space saver spare wheel will fit on the Supra, I’m a bit nervous of driving around with no spare…. And no breakdown cover yet!!!

P.P.P.S – What do I need to do to make my radio pick up British stations?

Cheers!

P.S – where’s the rear window wiper switch?! Haven’t been in it properly in the daylight yet!!! :search:

Twist the left stalk.

P.P.P.S – What do I need to do to make my radio pick up British stations?

A band expander - or a new headunit!

oh, and :welcome: bud...

edit: dam! too slow

It just amuses me the names american rappers make up for cars. Whips, dubs...

I propose glopwubbler as the next new cool name to call them.

i wholeheartedly agree mate.

i actually thought we had a homey from the west of the US of A joining us........turns out he's from West Sussex :guitar:

Guest mikey P

Cheers for the warm welcome. I have a CD player in my old MR2 that I can swap over. (Is it a remove part of the dash facia job to swap a stereo in a supra).

Absolutely love the Supra so far (covered nearly 200miles already). :)

And being a Teacher, the car was extremely popular at school today with the kids. :Pling:

Cheers Ryan for what seems like a great car so far, PS I have found a Random Mini Disc left in the player, can post it back if you really want it.

Mike