The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need a louder exhaust!

Rayman

Need a bit more of a beefier exhaust note from my supra!

Would like something slightly angled if possible and louder as i wont be removing the cats.

Have a trust power extreme at the moment but there is a silencer between the back box and where it fits to the cats. Im presuming this is the reason its fairly quiet!

Any recommendations from people with there cats still in?

Cut the center silencer out?

Yeh but its part of the exhaust i think unless i was to weld a pipe in place of the silencer but its not worth it, ive bought this HKS now anyway so i may as well fit that and sell this trust on as its definately suitable for someone wanting a quieter exhaust. Would probably be perfect on an NA or someone decatted!

Yeh its them turbos! Muting everything! Damn turbo's, Should have bought an NA! Lol:rlol:

lol i had an na before with a veilside ti on it.. was LOUDDDDDD could hear me a mile away lol

£495 inc VAT normally, but if you want a Christmas deal give me a call :D

Gaz.

may just do that mate ;)

i have a nice miami gt one for sale now check the for sale thread guys.

It's a shame that HKS don't do the Hiper exhaust anymore! That sounds very nice, loud too!

The old Hiper is the nicest sounding exhaust bar none IMO. I've been waiting for one to come up for sale since i joined here!

Wonder what it'd sound like on a single.... Ro, better watch where you park that car or that pipe might go missing :D