The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Is Backk :):)

boombastictiger

Hey all

Well I didnt tell anyone, but my clutch went 1 month and 2 days ago......I had not driven it for a whole month...the longest time since owning it over a year ago..

I had a problem where to get it fixed, as most people were telling me to get OEM parts, which traders on here quoted me at being £350, and some told me to get a rps...I thought I would give Toyota a call to see how much they would charge....and £750 straight away made me put the phone down..There is a Toyota authorised garage at the end of my road (700 meters), where I normally get little bits and bobs from, and I thought id give them a call to, just to see how much they would quote (thinking it would be the same as toyota), However they quoted me £250 for the clutch and £250 for fitting, there abouts....so around £500 in total,

I was so happy, took it there straight away...and in doing so I found out I had a flat tyre :(, thought to myself here we go again..going to have to change 2 tyres now...but nope the guys sealed it up...

I just got the car back, feels so much better like I had been missing alot of power...bites cleaner, feels smoother, ahhhh I LOVE MY CAR SO MUCH...

As a treat, im going to buy it a new vanilla magic tree, and make a new mp3 cd for it...then tommorow im going to clean it down and give it a good wash/wax/ whole pampering process...

Just waiting for the traffic to die down at the moment, then going to take it out for a spin :eyebrows: after the gym

Thanks for all your help all those who helped me and that..I really have to recommend TW HAWKINS, at the top of Ruxley lane, opposite Epsom and Ewell High School....Great Guys..

With a "repaired" tyre??!!! :eek:

It was not actually a puncture, apparently it was air getting out from between the rim or something...Im not sure myself but I think they would have told me if I needed a new tyre....When I first saw the flat tyre I thought it ws a puncture

I took her for a drive, naturally I drove her like a swan in stream at first, then after I was like a vulture over a deserted carcus:eyebrows: , Went through a few tunnels for the sound...AHh the sound :), I missed it so much, was getting fed up of the megane, my passion for driving is back again :D