The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbo Fit/ Knight Racers

egrossi

A big thankyou to CJ for sending me here.

Well, anything I say could'nt thank or big these guys or Sam up enough.

Being a newbie to all of this and a bit vulnerable when I arrived, also knowing I had a alot of questions for experienced Supra people that might have been stupid ones.

These guys and Sam welcomed me with open arms and any question no matter how stupid, they would tell you, show you for future reference and fix it if needs be straight away.

I have never felt so welcome in all the years I've been going to places like this.

Mine was a 140mile round trip and would do it again without even thinking. So any newbie out there these are the guys.

A major thankyou to Greg and the man who undersealed my car, sorry forgot your name, but the squeak has gone, BEAUTIFUL.

Hello to Jamie and Roy who was there nice meeting ya.

Sam thanks again for providing the food was'nt expected.

So it turned out to be a great weekend and thanks for all the compliments you payed towards me car.

Take Care

All

Milly.

PS: See ya soon and if not have a great Xmas.

I bought a supra 3 months ago with a apparent 424 bhp from a member on this site. It turned out to be about 362bhp. Dodgy advised me to go and see Greg. I phoned him first and spend about 15 minutes on the phone, with Greg explaining the ins and outs of a supra and how to proceed getting bigger bhp. On my first trip down I had a similar experience. Great people, listened and answered all my questions, and the day included lunch and some octane boost(free of charge) for Santa Pod. On my 2nd trip I had the same experience, which also included a present for my son (his birthday on that Friday).

If gained loads of knowledge, met some nice people and will do the 360 mile round trip every time for a positive experience.

Thanks Turbo-Fit

Where is turbo fit ?

Bet ya its a long way from sheffeild coz thats about just my luck !

We are jnt 14 on the M1 prob about 1 - 1.5hrs down the road.

But you don't have to come down for work you can always come down for a chat and a cup of tea. You are more than welcome anytime.

Regards

Sam and Greg and the team