The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sorry new handling problem any idea's

Guest Geneb

Just noticed this today buy when i accelerate and let off the gas my car's rear end wobble's like my momma's fat arse.

any idea's on what can have gone or need replacing, i tell ya these supra's have some weird handling problems and yes i've checked the tyre pressures.:D

Just noticed this today buy when i accelerate and let off the gas my car's rear end wobble's like my momma's fat arse.

any idea's on what can have gone or need replacing, i tell ya these supra's have some weird handling problems and yes i've checked the tyre pressures.:D

check your subframe bolts are tight.also tyre pressures,if your rear shocks arent shot then start looking at GEO alignment and bushes.

u need a new wing to keep ur car stable:p

UMM LOL wonder why that is :p

check your subframe bolts are tight.also tyre pressures,if your rear shocks arent shot then start looking at GEO alignment and bushes.

Thanks bud if i replace the rear is it advisable to do the fronts as well?

And how much for the bushes and were can i buy them?

UMM LOL wonder why that is :p

Thanks bud if i replace the rear is it advisable to do the fronts as well?

And how much for the bushes and were can i buy them?

Id check the simple things first before replacing the bushes.make sure the car hasnt got wheel spacers on the rear too as this can cause this.

try this thread for an idea on cost for replacing bushes

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1136433#post1136433

Id check the simple things first before replacing the bushes.make sure the car hasnt got wheel spacers on the rear too as this can cause this.

try this thread for an idea on cost for replacing bushes

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1136433#post1136433

Funny you should say that it has got spacers on it will see if i can remove them, but never notice the proble before but saying that i aint drove it for three days been driving RR so prob why i noticed it now. fuck just seen the price of the work required to do bush's, fook that i'll put up with wobble.