The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jonty T78 Paint Job Complete Wow!

Jonty

I've been looking for a super looking black for my supra for about 12 months. The I meet Chris (Paint Sprayer) at a TVR track day with his Cerb in a wonderful pearl black....my search was over, I found the ideal black. I asked him how much and the deal was done. Car is going to enter some competitions next year - should be interesting to see how she does

[/GRIN]

If you want a top quality paint job, defo try Chris Gregory Tele 07773 323395 fantastic workmanship and attention to detail. The black pearl top coat nearly £1,000 per litre - however the impact when the sun shines on the black paint is stunning. Photo's don't do justice. Highly recommended. Chris is based in Harrogate North Yorkshire - Cheers Jonty[GRIN]

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Cala Pee Property 030.jpg

Cala Pee Property 034.jpg

Cala Pee Property 022.jpg

sup 3.jpg

sup 4.jpg

Supra1.jpg

The spangly top coat was most probably laid over a base coat (black). So one litre would be enough to put one coat over the whole car. Also i'm guessing, laquered to seal it up.

Yep you got it - these are the layers applied to the car. 1 Litre top coat pearl effect then laquered to finish off.

Thanks for the tumbs up guys

Will be at Turbo Fit w.c. 11th so might see some of you then

Jonty

Knight Racer do a great job - this is where I would have had the job done, Jamie had his done recently. However having found Chris by accident made sense to go local. The TVR colour schemes are now so complicated that the re-spay and repair quality has to be top notch. Chris is excllent at candy schemes and anything else you might fancy. He also can do custom graphics. In the spray booth he had Ferrari 575 Maranello and Maserati 4200 - he's doing top gear..

He's very competitve for the standard. £3K was for complete job, labour and paints etc no extras added on the bill. The job involved everything coming off the car spoliers, windscreen out windows etc to ensure best job - he defo delivered. Polishing is the next job which will really bring out the pearl coat. If your into Black this paint is ace defo reco! Cheers Jonty

Has he a website?

Chris does not have a web site of his own - best number to reach him is his mobile

Chris Gregory Tele 07773 323395

He is located at the addresss below

http://www.hhctvr.co.uk/service/

Chris has an arragement where is able to repaint all cars apart from any TVR which has to go through drive style - this mean you can deal directly with Chris and get a great price - good luck

Aftersales Centre:

Lime Street,

Harrogate,

North Yorkshire,

HG1 4BG

Tel: 01423 561666

Fax: 01423 507321