The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra rear seats

Guest namz

hi can someone tell me more about the supras back seats. i would like to know if two adults would fit into the back seat of a supra. i have not bought a supra yet but i have the cash ready and want to know about the back seats because i will be needing the back 2 seats for friends.

Namz,

Yes two adults can fit in the rear of a Supra as long as the folks in the front seats aren't so tall as to require their seats to be adjusted all the way back.

Rayman,

Why do you say an Evo or Scooby? They're nothing like a Supra, are they?

Namz,

Yes two adults can fit in the rear of a Supra as long as the folks in the front seats aren't so tall as to require their seats to be all of the way back.

Rayman,

Why do you say an Evo or Subaru? They're nothing like a Supra, are they?

No i was refering to performance related cars that fit 4 properly! Or maybe an aristo!

If you regurlarly taking more than one passenger about you cant honestly say the supra is suitable?

Four adults ? Short journeys possibly, but if the driver is tallish the guy behind driver will have to sit skew though.

Drivers around six foot....there will be about an inch and a half MAX between the back of the drivers seat and the back seat.

Six foot front passenger and six foot guy behind him, only just.

I've done it a few times, but only for half a mile or so.

Hello and welcome by the way:)

I was just going by how much space there is behind my seat and im only average height and there is non, about an inch maybe. Not enough for a pair of legs, although the seats in the back are very deep arnt they so that helps things, but not comfy, i wudnt recommend it!

It really does depend completely on your driving postion. You can get an adult behind the adult in the passenger seat if you don't mind being uncomfortable, but its the drivers side that does it all in. You can't get your knees under the steering wheel though unless you are around 5'0" and still have an adult passenger with legs behind you.

I really don't get why people keep saying to get an evo or a scooby, when an aristo vertex is a far far superior car. It doesn't needing the constant fettling and servicing that the evo needs, and the sheer amount of indistinct looking scoobies just puts me right off.

hi can someone tell me more about the supras back seats. i would like to know if two adults would fit into the back seat of a supra. i have not bought a supra yet but i have the cash ready and want to know about the back seats because i will be needing the back 2 seats for friends.

If you have short legs like me you'll be ok ...LOL LOL !!

Seriously though depends if the driver is really tall as is the passenger as you could have the front seats back touching the rears leaving no leg room at all for rear passengers headroom is cramped

Give you an example

I'm 5 ft 7 and a bit ( Note the "and the bit" please) so don't have my seat to far back as its a Manual

The missus is 5 ft 1 and our 13yr old lad fits behind us ok,

It will be cramped but hey its really only a 2+2 really the Supe is cramped front and rear TBH .. My FTO was bigger inside