The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to mkIV

bungy

I took the scenic trip to mkIV in Bristol today from Southampton and bought some goodies. First on the list was an exhaust and got me a shiney Nur spec R with a second decat pipe. I decided to leave the front cat on for now but I'm well chuffed with my new exhaust. It has transformed the car which now sounds awesome. The decat pipe was a bit special too as they have developed it to take a better line under the car and does not hang down. The bottom edge of the pipe is level with the chasis rails. One slightly concerning part was Jody pointed out I had no dump Vv and it had been blanked off, all the more reason to buy a new HKS item which I will fit tomorrow. A big thanks to Jody for the excellent service which I thoroughly recommend even if it does take ages to answer their phone.:)