The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Verry Happy

2jzhead

just drove my dads supra, WOW!! I LOVE IT i got the back end stepping out (trying to drift) and then slammed it into a dounut and had the tyres or should i say tyre smoking lol. the amount of power in these are awsome! i cant wait untill i am old enough to own one lol!!:D :d :p :) sorry about the crappy posts but i am verry happy and i thought i should tell you all :p

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were my son and drove my car like that I would have given you a proper slapping! :rolleyes:

lol i think i put it rather harshly, SLAMED IT INTO A DOUNUT

i gracefully slid the rear end round and featherd the accelerator so that the wheels lost traction and deposited ruber particles? IS THAT BETTER! LOL

Oy vey already, do you know how much these tyres cost??? If only your mother knew......

;)

hahaha just had 2 new tyres on the back lol and i am just waiting untill half 4, my mum is coming in her 1300 civic. that should be nice. see if i can torque steer it round a corner :p

just drove my dads supra, WOW!! I LOVE IT i got the back end stepping out (trying to drift) and then slammed it into a dounut and had the tyres or should i say tyre smoking lol. the amount of power in these are awsome! i cant wait untill i am old enough to own one lol!!:D :d :p :) sorry about the crappy posts but i am verry happy and i thought i should tell you all :p

Where in Cheshire are you?

i remember from his old post.

but how he thinks just because its his dads car park he can get away with no insurance etc

if someone should call the old bill saying someone is drifting in the carpark, than who knows what will happen

do not worry, private land, the police cant touch you really on your own land and its secluded so you cant see it