The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Great Deals - driversdreamdays - who knows the Stig!

Sheefa

Hi all,

If anyone wants to purchase one of the experiences at

http://www.driversdreamdays.co.uk/product.asp?id=10

then please give me a shout first. I know the owner, Julie, through my mum (and I helped with site admin) and she advised that she can also give a few additional discounts on some experiences. Perfect for Christmas hey! ;)

She has promised to also make room for priority bookings through here as she's pretty full at the moment. :)

Oh, and she definitely knows who the Stig is (Top Gear borrow some of their cars) but she won't tell me! Would love to find out though.

Just drop me a PM if interested in a certain experience and I'll see what I can do.

Anything cheaper is a good thing, especially coming up to Christmas!

Greg

Did you read the bit that said:

It was great fun' date=' there was some really good bits to it and the show is run really well. Jeremy [Clarkson'] is someone who I've always admired, I think he's a fantastic broadcaster and a great journalist and I think they bring a really different flavour to motoring in the UK.

I'm a big fan of the show and I did the first 22 programmes and it was a laugh. We tested all sorts of things from Pagani Zondas down to Minis and the celebrity aspect of it was a lot of fun as well, but for me it was time to move on as I had a race programme to contend with as well, so I've been there, seen it and done it and they've got someone else in now

Guest Nicholas

My dad bought me one of these a few years ago, it was a rally driving one and quoted EVO Rally Driving day on the front, I booked it and turned out to be a 205 GTI :search:

I got a refund...

Thanks for the offer of a discount tho Sheefa :)

Thanks for the kind comments guys - SteveR, Martin, SupraNick and CJ especially - the others haved just posted negative slander!

Julie will sort you out a treat. Apologies to you SupraNick for that first experience - that's a bit of a joke.

It is a family run company and they're absolutely great people. As mentioned, I don't really know them personally - only through my mum - but she's happy to give us a discount.

They may not be 'Dreams' as Micheal puts it, but it beats getting a knitted jumper, 4 pairs of socks and a Karaoke machine for christmas. ;)

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Greg

No, my dreams don't involve being limited to 4000rpm and told how to steer to minimise tyre wear.

Silly you, you just pretend to be hard of hearing, that's what I did on a F355 day a couple of years back ;)

Him: "Change up"

Me: "wha?"

repeat until you want to change up ;)