Spoilerless yes or no?

swandip

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To me the cars look much more modern and and a lot more tasteful without the rear spoiler, if I buy another (and my wife is showing slight interest in one) I will bin the spoiler for sure. No sill extensions either!

Cool. Keeping the Skyline? Or is Jane just fed up of the Daewoo and given up all hope of the 4x4 having an MOT so fancies a Supra? :D

Cool. Keeping the Skyline? Or is Jane just fed up of the Daewoo and given up all hope of the 4x4 having an MOT so fancies a Supra? :D

She's forgotten she owns the 4x4, and loves the economy of the Matiz. I have virtually forgotten I own a Skyline as I haven't driven it for 4 months....I want the Matiz back, as it's a useful tool to go to the pub in and leave there, so I need to fix the Jeep and flog the damned thing, and get her something else. It's a gas guzzzling, tyre chewing monster, that handles like a pig, rides like a truck, with less room inside than my Volvo, God knows why she likes the thing. As I have Supra bits all over the place it would make some sense for her to run one.

I belive the 0 - 100 time is also faster with out the spoiler but does this afect the handling much.

The stock spoiler doesnt do much for handling, I havent had one on mine for a long time.

I remember Dude removing his for a top speed run and gained a couple of MPH.

Without a spoiler, the Sup looks naked... My view is, it's Stock, so it must have been put there for a reason???...

And the whole view of a Sup is to be 'in your face', the spoiler's 'in your face' - Blatant, bold, and makes the curves of the car stand out more, so it should be part of the car (Or a suitable spoiler in its place... lol) To me, Sup's spoilerless look like fish out of water, without a place to go...

Must stop posting before I get too philosophical... ;)