The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks for MK47

garetheves

Just want to say a big thanks again to Mk47, I needed a set of side skirts picking up from Derby and he was coming up to me anyway for a CD, went well out of his way to collect them, then it ended up being a bit of nightmare journey for him because of the traffic. Met me in the middle of manchester. Top bloke, i owe you big time. Hope the meal was ok and you found your way home ok. Good luck with the coursework and let me know if you have any probs with the disk.

:respekt: :notworthy

Ill vouch for that.....youll have to thank his missus aswell for putting up with the skirts in her face......lol....not that im implying anything there but anyway i hope you get on well with them m8.

andy

Yeah she did look kinda crampt in the front, they are decievingly long arent they. Cheers for skirts. look very good quality, will have a trial fit sometime as soon as i can before i get them painted.

Gaz

Haha thanks alot gaz & andy.. finally made it back into leicester at 4.30 AM! was a fun ride though had no idea it would be a 12 hour trip but the meal made up for all the driving.

Thanks for the photoshop (havent tried to install it yet) gaz and directions it was good to meet you and andy too :thumbs: just woke up and its time for some breakfast me thinks!

Haha thanks alot gaz & andy.. finally made it back into leicester at 4.30 AM! was a fun ride though had no idea it would be a 12 hour trip but the meal made up for all the driving.

Thanks for the photoshop (havent tried to install it yet) gaz and directions it was good to meet you and andy too :thumbs: just woke up and its time for some breakfast me thinks!

Sounds like you're a good man to know.!!!

Now I've got a package in Cornwall that needs collecting, how about it?????

Just kidding:)

H.

Yeah she did look kinda crampt in the front, they are decievingly long arent they. Cheers for skirts. look very good quality, will have a trial fit sometime as soon as i can before i get them painted.

Gaz

Gaz if you want a lift with them give me a bell.

Not sure how much use i'll be but don't say I didn't offer!!!

H.

Jesus man, thought it would take yo ua while but not that long. Feel really bad now, so sorry it took you so long. Hope the photoshop is worth it.

Jesus man, thought it would take yo ua while but not that long. Feel really bad now, so sorry it took you so long. Hope the photoshop is worth it.

lol nah we were at the restaurant for about an hour and then went to bham first thats why it took so long :) havent even tried to install it yet will do it later on as im still in the waking up process! good luck with the skirts ;)