The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im New

Guest Eck0

My name is Eggie [short for edgardo] im Puerto Rican, 17 years old, not allowed to drive until im 18 by law [because i was introuble wit da police]. Im an ASpiring Mechanic, my entire family is mechanics.

ive loved Toyota Supra MKIV since i was able to breathe [forever] i come from a family of street races ive always wanted a Twin Turbo 93 or 98 most preferably 93. very respected ive always wanted 2 Supras, one to keep in my garage and baby, the other one to race in. although i do not have a license i own 3 cars, 1999 Audi 1.8T couple changes, intake, turbo, cam, clutch, fly- 200 HP , 1991 Honda CRX Si VTech 1.6 L dual overhead camshaft engine with Turbo and lots of unorthodox changes and performance parts added - DYno 386 HP, 1997 Honda Civic Si - just got it last week, ITS STOCK i want to sell all these cars and get my Supra, BUT i am leaving to the Marine Corps Very soon and i dont want to leave my supra with anyone, so i am holding off on it.

EDIT:// AND MY CRX IS IMPORTED STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN - RIGHT DRIVE [ i live in Connecticut, its a big deal]

EDIT:// ONE OF BIGGEST MOTTOS IS " LEAVE THE AUTOMATICS TO THE OLD LADIES IN THE BUICKS, MEN DRIVE STANDARD"

EDIT://image

{Sister Typing for me} Id post a picture of my eye but im not in a very good mood, i hit a hole in the road at about 80-85 ish, hopped into the air and right into the rear-end of a [parked] VW JEtta ... the worst thing to hit is a parked car, makes you feel like an idiot.

i took out the air bags in my car so undoubty i smacked my face against the steering wheel.. hurt my back and my shoulder. ill get some pics up in a week or so.

Welcome to the club Eggie :thumbs:

Your CRX sounds fun, I'd be interested to see some pics, especially of the engine bay. I've owned a couple of CRX's, they are fun little cars.

Ill get you a pic of it before i totaled it.

• 3 weeks later...