The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amuse Supra

Peter10654

Hey Guys.

Everybody knows the famous Video with the Amuse Supra and the Mines Skyline.

I have bought an Hyper REV Book and see a lot of pictures from the Amuse Supra. I like the idea to put a GT30 Kit with internal wastegate and actuator, but I have never seen any kit fitted outside Japan.

The combination of the Amuse GT30 Kit and the Amuse Hi Tech Rom runs really beautiful. Around 450 Horses is not soooo much, but the response from 3000 rpm is in my opinion "AMAZING".

Does anybody have more Infos about these Kits? Maybe a supplier for Amuse parts.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Nic

Maybe you can ask for the kit. If you look an the High Tech Rom Section you will find two ECU's for the 2JZ and one for the standard Turbos and one for the GT30 Kit.

In the Hyper REV Book they offer the GT30 Kit for arround 3900000 Yen.

Maybe they discontinued this product, but as I said... I like the idea for a daily driver Kit.

Cheers

Peter

Thanks for the thread Nic.

Amuse was talking in the Hyper REV Book also from 450HP but the response (you see it on the Video) is in my opinion Amazing. You use the stock header from the supra 6 to 2 and on the 2 outputs for the twins there is a adapter in the kit, to fit on the two outputs and go to the GT30 Single with internal wastegate.

A GT30 with internal wastegate is no problem, but the whole kit including pipings would be fine together with the Hi TECH ROM it is an easy mod with standard injectors.

Amuse said in the video, that they recommend bigger injectors and a bigger clutch.

If these kit would be available, it would be interesting if bigger injectores can be used with the Hi Tech Rom and which injectors ?

Cheers

Peter