The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Day glow dials - any good ? pics?

M4RK RZ

thay sell these on flebay thats where i got mine and thay are dead easy to fit thay change from green to blue but the green looks crap thay also have a dimmer on them which is good ill see if av got pics but i dont now how to post pics up [OOPS][/OOPS]so i will put them in my garage if i can find them will let u know if i do

thay sell these on flebay thats where i got mine and thay are dead easy to fit thay change from green to blue but the green looks crap thay also have a dimmer on them which is good ill see if av got pics but i dont now how to post pics up [OOPS][/OOPS]so i will put them in my garage if i can find them will let u know if i do

cheers mate:)

seen these on ebay that I realy like but of course the bloody fuel and temp are wrong way round :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/93-98-Toyota-Supra-Turbo-Plasma-White-Glow-Dials_W0QQitemZ140058499078QQihZ004QQcategoryZ72215QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yup, those are my dials, If you think they are not vivid enough, you should see them in the flesh, they have been turned down in the pic because the are too bright for daily use. They are from miami GT.

Edit, I took that picture on my phone so the quality is pants.

Edit x2 - They are originally from speedhut, but you have to order from miami GT

can you get those ones from ebay with a fuel/temp dial the correct way around?

Well I have emailed the seller in hope that you can - The TRD ones are ok but I love the vivid colour of the ebay ones - real racey lookin :) - No reply yet tho from him. Maybe it will do some good if a few pm him on ebay ;)