The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not a Supe I know - but damn nice!

Sheefa

Lovely car.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Single-Turbo-Triple-Rotor-20B-Mazda-RX-7-RX7_W0QQitemZ320052818989QQihZ011QQcategoryZ18211QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone had ownership of one, what are they like if so?

My brothers mate had one a few years ago and my brother is now looking at getting one in May. He'll be 22.

They seem to go pretty cheap for similar performance, age and power to the Supes which is a little odd.

Cheers,

Greg

Hmmm, I quite like it.

He's 22, a fully qualified Tree Surgeon, voted one of the top 100 climbers in the Country via Bournville and Arden Tree Surgery, and he takes in over £1300 per week after tax! No A-levels as he went to Morten Morrel and 4 GCSEs passes.

It makes me sick to think here I am after completing a university degree, getting damn good grades there and in A-levels, have plenty of work experience and earn nearly 1/3 of what he does! - but the wage is still good!

Then again, he is the best bro in the world. The work he does is very hard graft but great fun too.

He should be able to afford it mate yeah! Insurance is normally through his fleet policy at work anyway.

Greg

Hmmm, I quite like it.

He's 22, a fully qualified Tree Surgeon, voted one of the top 100 climbers in the Country via Bournville and Arden Tree Surgery, and he takes in over £1300 per week after tax! No A-levels as he went to Morten Morrel and 4 GCSEs passes.

It makes me sick to think here I am after completing a university degree, getting damn good grades there and in A-levels, have plenty of work experience and earn nearly 1/3 of what he does! - but the wage is still good!

Then again, he is the best bro in the world. The work he does is very hard graft but great fun too.

He should be able to afford it mate yeah! Insurance is normally through his fleet policy at work anyway.

Greg

:blink: How do you know that?!?!

awesome cars and not cheap to run more expensive than a stock tt for running costs and maintanence.

Didn't you say that your red Rex had a constant flame out of the back on full throttle - and no flamer kit..?

Melt the sound tester and the emissions tester...

now that's fuel consumption!

i had 1 and it was 400+bhp atw spent a we bit of cash on it lol (just in case the wife reads this ).spot on cars fast as f...k handels spot on no probs with the rotary loved it to bits i sold it cos my wife had a we boy and thers not much room in the back but hes a we bit older now 2 on saturday so i got a supra .some rx7 owners say that this is a step up .i dont know about that yet as i dont get mine till thursday :( it cant come fast enough but the rx7 fd3s is some car .i would have another in a sec but i want a car i have not had before