PDA

View Full Version : Complaints regarding GT-Cars

Pages : [1] 2

mawby
28-11-06, 13:18
Following complaints from Nicholas Sutton @ GT-Cars, and in light of impending legal action against the club again, I am hereby requesting that no posts or threads are made on this forum regarding GT-Cars that could be perceived as libellous, inflammatory, or potentially reputation damaging, unless you have documented evidence to back up your claims. Of course opinions are allowed, as are truthful, first-party experiences, but heresay will be removed.

mawby

Ian R
28-11-06, 13:22
Hope he has had all advertising removed and told to shove it up his arse then

JamieP
28-11-06, 13:25
Whats classed as documented evidence?
I have saved the original advertised spec that show on it the parts my car was missing... i have all the stock parts that was ment to be uprated still and i have emails saved where he says he will supply my missing parts.. will that do?

SteveR
28-11-06, 13:29
Following complaints from Nicholas Sutton @ GT-Cars, and in light of impending legal action against the club again...
:rolleyes:

bolarbag
28-11-06, 13:34
I really cant believe this, this just puts the icing on a very sour cake! I would be very interested to know the outcome of the above post! Same situation with a friend happening right now

Matt H
28-11-06, 13:41
What the complaint then? why has this arisen?

Thorin
28-11-06, 13:43
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1137934&postcount=33

What a suprise, tell them to stick their advertising money up their arse and piss off.

Ian R
28-11-06, 13:47
What the complaint then? why has this arisen?

The fact that a number of "customers" have been allegedly sold cars thats spec differs to that advertised.

But I am sure that the number of members on here are all worng and that GT Cars are not guilty.

I mean why would a number of customers complain have no idea why ?? :d

Matt H
28-11-06, 13:55
The fact that a number of "customers" have been allegedly sold cars thats spec differs to that advertised.

But I am sure that the number of members on here are all worng and that GT Cars are not guilty.

I mean why would a number of customers complain have no idea why ?? :d

Oh hang on, i think ive seen their website now, its been linked to a couple of times. Interesting

JamieP
28-11-06, 14:02
Another guy thats had problems.. bypassed heater matrix and missing F-con
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=87411&highlight=gtcars

michael
28-11-06, 14:04
Nicholas Sutton @ GT-Cars

*Adds name to "avoid and warn away" list for future reference*

BASHTHEBISHOP
28-11-06, 14:23
& i thought the idea of this site and others like it was to protect its members from traders who InMyOpinion ONLY cannot run a business / provide a service the say they can / try to con or cheat etc :rolleyes:

Ban them for the sake of other members / prospective supra owners - i would happily chip in extra pound or two to have a site that excluded poor traders and even kept a list of ones with validated poor trading

Rant over:)

garetheves
28-11-06, 14:39
I vaguely remember it being discussed but how can they take legal action against the club as people are only expressing their personal opinion on a public website. If they are that worried about their image then maybe they should make an effort to actually sell what they advertise and therefore keep their customers happy.

supragold
28-11-06, 15:28
how can they take legal action against the club as people are only expressing their personal opinion on a public website. If they are that worried about their image then maybe they should make an effort to actually sell what they advertise and therefore keep their customers happy.

Totally agree with you gareth...

Pete
28-11-06, 15:53
After the last lot of legal digging was it confirmed how the club is or isn't meant to be legally responsible for the content placed by its members?

Muffleman
28-11-06, 15:59
Pfft, like to see him try to seek legal recourse, glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind :rolleyes:

Matt H
28-11-06, 16:06
Following complaints from Nicholas Sutton @ GT-Cars, and in light of impending legal action against the club again, I am hereby requesting that no posts or threads are made on this forum regarding GT-Cars that could be perceived as libellous, inflammatory, or potentially reputation damaging, unless you have documented evidence to back up your claims. Of course opinions are allowed, as are truthful, first-party experiences, but heresay will be removed.

mawby

I wanna know what Nic wrote to you mate, what was the contents of his email?

mawby
28-11-06, 16:17
A copy of the e-mail will be sent by PM on request.

supragold
28-11-06, 16:32
Oh my god. This is ridiculous.
Can people really sue the forum for slander and liable when at the end of the day its just peoples opinion.

I for one am getting sick of all this.

People are just trying to help others out by voicing their experiences.

If I had a bad experience with a company or individual I would voice it so others on here can be made aware. In the same respect if I had a good experience I would do the same.

For the sake of fellow memebers...

RobSheffield
28-11-06, 16:39
Maybe if enough of us mentioned it in Sigs it would disuade fellow members?

Matt H
28-11-06, 16:41
For the sack of fellow memebers...

I didnt realise that my balls were so important to you mate!!! :d

supragold
28-11-06, 16:41
I didnt realise that my balls were so important to you mate!!! :d

Lol :rolleyes: edited

Supragal
28-11-06, 16:55
Oh my god. This is ridiculous.
Can people really sue the forum for slander and liable when at the end of the day its just peoples opinion.

Unfortunately yes they can, we have something like 48 hours from being notified of a slanderous etc comment to remove it or we are liable. Nice eh?

supragold
28-11-06, 17:02
Unfortunately yes they can, we have something like 48 hours from being notified of a slanderous etc comment to remove it or we are liable. Nice eh?

Blimey. Then Rob's Idea isn't a bad one hey. Advertise the good firms in our sigs, so people can see who other people are happy to use.

Terry S
28-11-06, 17:54
Mawby seeing as members frown upon the threat of legal action, you should issue a "name and shame" of any traders past and present that have threatened the club. This may make them think twice in the future.

yellow man
28-11-06, 17:58
I hope this dont"t mean I'm banned from the club before Ive even joined!! But i brought a supra from gt cars a couple of months ago with the clam of well over 600BHP!!! after reading last nights comments on this forum i with great hast went straight to S.C.A Race and rally and had it rolling roaded on a sun dynamometer( pretty accurate) and at 1.2 bar it ran 497.8hp at 6441 and a very good 453lbs/ft so at 2.5 bar who knows!! but we will find out!! It seems to me that there is a bit of character assignation going on here, is there nobody else who is happy with gt-cars he has sold enough of them!!!! mine seems to be as described !!! well infact its f--king awsome:D :d

supragold
28-11-06, 18:01
I hope this dont"t mean I'm banned from the club before Ive even joined!! But i brought a supra from gt cars a couple of months ago with the clam of well over 600BHP!!! after reading last nights comments on this forum i with great hast went straight to S.C.A Race and rally and had it rolling roaded on a sun dynamometer( pretty accurate) and at 1.2 bar it ran 497.8hp at 6441 and a very good 453lbs/ft so at 2.5 bar who knows!! but we will find out!! It seems to me that there is a bit of character assignation going on here, is there nobody else who is happy with gt-cars he has sold enough of them!!!! mine seems to be as described !!! well infact its f--king awsome:D :d

2.5 bar. :blink: Christ mate what set up do you have?

Terry S
28-11-06, 18:03
2.5 bar. :blink: Christ mate what set up do you have?

LOL dunno but a compression ratio of 7.0:1 or less unless we are talking exotic fuel ;)

Ian C
28-11-06, 18:10
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=88248

Just in case you ever thought Nick even knew what he was talking about, the writeup of him talking about a car of his in J-Tuner was the biggest technical load of old arse I've ever seen in a car magazine of any type.

That's three places to threaten us with legal action now. Wonderful.

-Ian

yellow man
28-11-06, 18:24
, fully overhauled engine - Garrett one off Large single turbo conversion (low lag), HKS Racing exte wastegate, Metal manifold gasket and head gasket, OS triple plate clutch, TRUST 3 layer Intercooler, BOSCH bulk flow fuel pump, BLITZ 850cc Injectors, SARD fuel pressure reg, HKS 272 cams with HKS pulleys, power enterprise cam belt, HKS turbo trumpet with cold air feed, half roll cage, Bride racing seats, 18" Works Equip alloys, Brembo 4 pot big brake conversion with drilled discs, TRD quick shift, Tein coil over suspension Dont know if its all real but it goes like s--t out does r1s once its in 2nd gear ran mid 13s at the pod but sat on the line for what seemed like ages!! but practise makes perfect!!:D COME SEE FOR YOURSELF any time!!

Terminator
28-11-06, 18:29
If the rods are stock it wont last long.

supragold
28-11-06, 18:29
COME SEE FOR YOURSELF any time!!

Its not that I don't beleive you mate. 2.5 bar is just very high.
My car is setup to run a max. of 1.6 bar and it makes 571 bhp & 545lbfts at the hubs on that. 2.5 will just blow the thing up IMO

Alex
28-11-06, 18:30
Don't think about running 2.5bar...that's insane, especially when you have NO idea how the engine is setup.

It can't be that big a turbo as Ian's 580RWHP on his T67 was done at SCA at 1.4bar.

2bar on Race fuel is the most I'd even dream about trying...

Terry S
28-11-06, 18:31
, fully overhauled engine - Garrett one off Large single turbo conversion (low lag), HKS Racing exte wastegate, Metal manifold gasket and head gasket, OS triple plate clutch, TRUST 3 layer Intercooler, BOSCH bulk flow fuel pump, BLITZ 850cc Injectors, SARD fuel pressure reg, HKS 272 cams with HKS pulleys, power enterprise cam belt, HKS turbo trumpet with cold air feed, half roll cage, Bride racing seats, 18" Works Equip alloys, Brembo 4 pot big brake conversion with drilled discs, TRD quick shift, Tein coil over suspension Dont know if its all real but it goes like s--t out does r1s once its in 2nd gear ran mid 13s at the pod but sat on the line for what seemed like ages!! but practise makes perfect!!:D COME SEE FOR YOURSELF any time!!

your figures sound low for that spec. what turbo is it actually?

yellow man
28-11-06, 18:38
I appreciate the comments from you all regarding 2.5 bar and will seek advice before upping boost!!! :)

ivan
28-11-06, 18:40
But i brought a supra from gt cars a couple of months ago with the clam of well over 600BHP!!!

had it rolling roaded on a sun dynamometer( pretty accurate) and at 1.2 bar it ran 497.8hp at 6441 Sounds more to me like they over-sold your car too...

JamieP
28-11-06, 18:41
Its still for sale on his website and been on ebay recently... why are you selling such a great car?
and you quoted 680bhp @1.2 bar before... your nearly 200bhp down.
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1087083&postcount=10

Terminator
28-11-06, 18:52
There are very few cars that could hold 2.5bar. Most of the ones that can hold over 36psi fully built and are running much bigger numbers.

yellow man
28-11-06, 19:24
The 1.25 bar 680bhp is my mistake,(well the 1.25 bar bit) but if it makes 600bhp thats ok by me !!:) Im just a happy bunny!!!:trampoline:

JamieP
28-11-06, 19:27
Fair enough... looks a nice car.. good luck with the sale;)

psymon
28-11-06, 19:32
Why don't we all chip in and counter sue the git:d :d

yellow man
28-11-06, 19:41
Dont want to sell!! my 12 year old is to cramped in the back and feels all the bumps:Pling: any one want a 12 year old every 3rd week!!!!!:D

DamanC
28-11-06, 19:48
Call their bluff. I fail how to see how the club could be sued when all it is is peoples thruthful opinions on a poorly run/setup company. Im sure they would get absolutely no where.

michael
28-11-06, 19:51
*waves at BIG-BOOST*

(Can he sue me for waving?)

Quite a few people join up and ask about buying cars they have advertised, I suspect these threats will be remembered.

supragold
28-11-06, 19:52
*waves at BIG-BOOST*

(Can he sue me for waving?)

:rlol: FPMSL

Rayman
28-11-06, 19:53
Why dont you post up here Big Boost?

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 19:57
Were getting to the bottom of the problems we have had, and no i cant sue you for waving old bean..

Im just wondering if you guys do anything else but sit on this forum all night chatting about me.. Its very entertaining anyway thank you all..

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 19:58
Here i am to join the fun

JamieP
28-11-06, 19:59
Were getting to the bottom of the problems we have had

Send the missing parts... problem over.

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:00
Here i am to join the fun

Yeh so whats your side of the story with Jamie's missing spec/parts?

michael
28-11-06, 20:01
Im just wondering if you guys do anything else but sit on this forum all night chatting about me.. Its very entertaining anyway thank you all..

Shouldn't you be in the garage looking for all those parts that keep dropping off your cars?

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:02
Jamie, please admit to everyone that you did not once contact me after delivery to tell me you had a problem with missing spec.

tooquicktostop
Send the missing parts... problem over.

if I get an f con and Gauges I will sing praise for sorting it out, job done, cant help but feel let down at present

supragold
:Popcorn:

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:04
To Michael, with respect i dont know you so please keep your 2p's worth to yourself

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:05
F-CON will be next week Dean

JamieP
Jamie, please admit to everyone that you did not once contact me after delivery to tell me you had a problem with missing spec.

I contacted you when i realised that so many parts was missing of the list... to which you said you will get the parts... nothing yet..

BIG-BOOST
gauges you have sensors i told you i would pay for

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:06

Am i going to get my parts then?

michael
28-11-06, 20:06
To Michael, with respect i dont know you so please keep your 2p's worth to yourself

Public forum I'm afraid, share the wealth

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:07
Jamie, lets deal with the problems me and you have. And you did not contact me about the 3 items missing and i have said i will supply them.

I ASKED YOU TO CALL ME MATE TO SORT ALL THIS OUT AND YOU SAID YOU CANT BE ARSED

NOT FAIR

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:08
Meaning your just bored Michael, ok no worries

tooquicktostop
28-11-06, 20:09
gauges you have sensors i told you i would pay for

you never replyed to my e mail Nick, We understand what needs doing I think and dont want to drag it through here you have my number and I would be the first to Praise you for sorting the issue out, thats all I have ever asked

BIG-BOOST
Yes Jamie, i want a phone call in the morning from you please.

JamieP
Jamie, lets deal with the problems me and you have. And you did not contact me about the 3 items missing and i have said i will supply them.

I ASKED YOU TO CALL ME MATE TO SORT ALL THIS OUT AND YOU SAID YOU CANT BE ARSED

NOT FAIR

Rubbish.I tried t call you at least 10 time... gave up in the end.
Missing parts are
UK brakes.. braided lines
HKs cams
poly bushes
4" exhaust
Water injection
Grex oil cooler

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:10
Dean i replied to your email, what are you talking about mate. I told you i had an F-con coming in and it has your name on it. Enough already

tooquicktostop
28-11-06, 20:11

I will be waiting for this Nick and be the first to post that you have sorted this out when it arrives

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:12
CHEEKY SOD, cant deal with you when your like a pig in shit Jamie.. Your loving all this MADNESS you never called me once (my god strike you down)

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:13
Dean, dont care about the post, ill do it as its owed

tooquicktostop
28-11-06, 20:14

Fair enough then, see you next week

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:14
CHEEKY SOD, cant deal with you when your like a pig in shit Jamie.. Your loving all this MADNESS you never called me once (my god strike you down)

Maybe i have the wrong number??? either way you have the emails..
Are you going to supply the missing parts you said you would? if so then no problem.. mistakes happen.

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:15

Thats 1 sorted , what you gonna do about Jamie?

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:16
Yes Jamie i will sort your parts for the 5th time, you have my number as its on all my recent emails i sent you. Call me in the morning and i promise we will get this one sorted. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:17
Yes Jamie i will sort your parts for the 5th time, you have my number as its on all my recent emails i sent you. Call me in the morning and i promise we will get this one sorted. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

Why dont you ring him! he's your customer?

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:18
Rayman - GET A LIFE DUDE

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:18

Id rather keep it to emails thanks... that way i have proof of what has been said... You have the list of parts and i look forward to hearing from you. regards.

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:19
Rayman - GET A LIFE DUDE

:blink: Im trying to help you fella!

michael
28-11-06, 20:19

http://www.youre.co.uk

(Sorry, it's tradition)

Pete
28-11-06, 20:21
Were getting to the bottom of the problems we have had, and no i cant sue you for waving old bean..

So is it true you threatened to sue the club then?

michael
Rayman - GET A LIFE DUDE

Do you have a PR department as well as a legal team?

supragold
Cor the last time I saw this many people viewing one thread was when the last female member joined Lol.

O that makes us sound sad :rolleyes:

Anyway back on topic :d

flukey-lukey
28-11-06, 20:22

(Sorry, it's tradition)

:d :d

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:22
RAYMAN - just tried to call Jamie twice but put the phone down on me on both occasions.

scottp
28-11-06, 20:23
Being a new member i think you guys need to chill out over GTcars i know a few people who have bought cars from this nick and all say he is a great guy sells awsome cars maybe we should all be going out doing stuff instead of sitting indoors like nerds with nothing better to do than slag people off, maybe you guys need to get a woman much more interesting?

RobSheffield
28-11-06, 20:24
He just said he wants it written down so he can prove what you say...

I have that book you ordered from me by the way 'how to make friends and influence people'

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:24
MICHEAL - yes i have all that, everything you say i agree with, your the main man

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:25
Do you have a PR department as well as a legal team?

HE is his legal team, its a one man band!
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7807/untitledddbt5.png (http://imageshack.us)

JamieP
RAYMAN - just tried to call Jamie twice but put the phone down on me on both occasions.

I didnt realise that was you... number with held. could not be arsed to speak with anyone as reading this. anyhow as said above id rather keep to emails as i have record of what been said that way... regards.

jazz1

its past ur working hours:blink: bad time to call

SimonB
Being a new member i think you guys need to chill out over GTcars i know a few people who have bought cars from this nick and all say he is a great guy sells awsome cars maybe we should all be going out doing stuff instead of sitting indoors like nerds with nothing better to do than slag people off, maybe you guys need to get a woman much more interesting?

And that's your first post. Convenient. Personally as they have threatened the club with legal action instead of resolving complaints in a professional manner I wouldn't touch them with someone else's barge pole.

tooquicktostop
28-11-06, 20:26

if is the Scott I think it is you have supplied me with a couple of great cars and great service and I would expect this kind of service when you spend a lot of money, thats all I ask really, looks like I may get sorted after all then no problems

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:26
Should i expect the parts next week?:)

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:27
And that's your first post. Convenient.
Thats what i thought! IP test needed!:)

michael
28-11-06, 20:27
How predictable, here come the newly joined fan club types that always seem to appear at times like this.

Great guys don't threaten to sue the biggest Supra club in Europe, great business people don't piss off 1000's of potential customers.

As for going out... well it's dark, it's cold and I have my woman right here thanks - feel free to wander out and have fun though, I'll try to hide my jealousy.

michael
28-11-06, 20:28
MICHEAL - yes i have all that, everything you say i agree with, your the main man

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:29
:taped:

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:29
I think this could be the problem, your all here for giggles and digs. I want to talk to Jamie as i have a cash solution if he wants to do something else instead of buy the claimed missing parts. But he wont call me, and he wont answer my calls, emails are great but the problem itself is not email its parts SO WHATS THE BLOODY DIFFERENCE IF I END UP SORTING IT OUT?

scottp
28-11-06, 20:31
Mate when your talking about a persons business you carnt go slagging people off, i run my own business and if people have a problem they should talk man to man not chat like a couple of old ladys at a coffee morning?

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:32
I think this could be the problem, your all here for giggles and digs. I want to talk to Jamie as i have a cash solution if he wants to do something else instead of buy the claimed missing parts. But he wont call me, and he wont answer my calls, emails are great but the problem itself is not email its parts SO WHATS THE BLOODY DIFFERENCE IF I END UP SORTING IT OUT?

Im not after a cash solution, parts that i paid for will be fine thanks. and i gave you the address to send them to:)
You told me in a email that yo was sourcing the parts... never mentioned cash solution.

supragold
28-11-06, 20:33

How convenient you joined today and your first post was that. Know Nick personnally do we?
You obviously have no idea what had been going on with some of the members here so jog on little boy.

I say we now leave all this for Nick to sort out with Jamie and Dean etc. He's been man enough to come on here and say he'll sort it out so time will tell. I'm sure in a weeks time both Jamie and Dean will update us on whether it all got sorted or not.

Pete
So is it true you threatened to sue the club then?

I'll take your silence as a yes.

Are you so surprised to get this reaction after your actions?

Members do not take kindly to these kind of actions. I'm sure you won't be able to sue every forum in the world if a few of us took it upon ourselves to post the truth on as many as possible?

Think on....

BIG-BOOST
Jamie i have your address, and im not happy with what is going on here, you know your just playing hard to get now. Come on darling lighten up..

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:34
Mate when your talking about a persons business you carnt go slagging people off, i run my own business and if people have a problem they should talk man to man not chat like a couple of old ladys at a coffee morning?

Thats true i agree but if problems dont get sorted fairly then you have no other option than to have a cuppa whilst posting up on mkivsupra.net!:drag:

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:34
PETE - sorry mate do i know you?

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:35
I say we now leave all this for Nick to sort out with Jamie and Dean etc. He's been man enough to come on here and say he'll sort it out so time will tell. I'm sure in a weeks time both Jamie and Dean will update us on whether it all got sorted or not.

:iagree:

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:36
Jamie i have your address, and im not happy with what is going on here, you know your just playing hard to get now. Come on darling lighten up..

?????Nick im not playing anything... all i want is my parts. Tell me you are sending them out and all is well.

Pete
No.
You've attacked the club. I'm explaining why club members are upset.

RobSheffield

Would it matter if you did....?

psymon
:iagree:

And me

michael
28-11-06, 20:37

You should get to know him, lovely eyes.

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:37
31 vultures circling the thread!:eyebrows:

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:40
I attacked the club as this crap can be so easily sorted as mistakes do happen. But i have been verbally battered to death by you nutters. And i have only just found out through a friend which makes it worse as people NOT NAMED should have called to discuss rather then go for the throat.

yellow man
28-11-06, 20:40
Def going to pay my 10 in the morning:D :D

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:41
?????Nick im not playing anything... all i want is my parts. Tell me you are sending them out and all is well.

bump

supragold
28-11-06, 20:42
if people have a problem they should talk man to man not chat like a couple of old ladys at a coffee morning?

They tried this and it didn't get them anywhere so they voiced there issues on here to worn other members and to "G" the company in question up into sorting it out which hopefully by the sounds of things may have worked. Now if Nick does sort all this out then there will be no issue and jobs a gooden.
Lets just leave it to them now to sort out between themselves and if in a weeks time we can all come back and start again.

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:43
BEN - ill pay it for you mate, this is great

supragold
28-11-06, 20:43
Def going to pay my 10 in the morning:D :D

:rlol:

Pete
28-11-06, 20:44
I attacked the club as this crap can be so easily sorted as mistakes do happen.
Indeed...and when they do they should be dealt with amicably with a swift resolution. Nobody is perfect.

You should've approached the matter with much more decorum than threatening to sue the club. Believe it or not the Mods do a good job and listen without legal threats.

(Thanks Michael for the eyes compliment) :D

scottp
28-11-06, 20:45
Im sure nick will sort things for you i know his style wouldnt worry ?

BIG-BOOST
Problems Will Be Sorted With Jamie Once I Have Spoken To Him On The Phone. So If He Really Wants To Sort This, He Will Have To Answer The Bloody Thing..

Im Finishe With This Crazy Shit

Pig
hi :wave:

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:46
PETE - cheers mate, i will remember that (sorry to insult etc)

JamieP
28-11-06, 20:48
Problems Will Be Sorted With Jamie Once I Have Spoken To Him On The Phone. So If He Really Wants To Sort This, He Will Have To Answer The Bloody Thing..

Im Finishe With This Crazy Shit

As said... i want proof of whats been said what with your threats of legal action... im not intrested in any cash deals. just want the missing parts and all is well.

supragold
28-11-06, 20:49
Job done. And Jon please keep on topic :rlol:

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:50
JAMIE - your not doing yourself any favours here mate, just let it go and speak to me like a man, dont be scared i dont bite..... much

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:51
And to the rest of you - your all crazy Supra nuts and i love you all with passion

flukey-lukey
28-11-06, 20:52
And to the rest of you - your all crazy Supra nuts and i love you all with passion

send me some free parts and I'll love you back :p :d

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:54

:bye:

JamieP
JAMIE - your not doing yourself any favours here mate, just let it go and speak to me like a man, dont be scared i dont bite..... much

I have my reasons of not wanting to speak on the phone and it regards your legal threats. ive been told to keep proof of all transactions.
Im not scared of nothing.. i dont see why you want to speak on the phone??? im not intrested in any deals i just want the parts and all is well. i will never mention gt-cars again.

BIG-BOOST
YES - its free parts for all this week, lets have your santa list

yellow man
28-11-06, 20:55
please dont go only 14 watchers now :rlol:

Rayman
28-11-06, 20:55

Ok
CF front lip for me!

yellow man
28-11-06, 20:57
2 big block 454cui engines please:)

BIG-BOOST
JAMIE - only reason i wont give in is because of the way you have delt with this whole situation, now all will know why this was not sorted as you refuse to talk to me. NOT GOOD BUT I HAVE TRIED

supragold
please dont go only 14 watchers now :rlol:

Don't worry I'm still here with you Lol ;)

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:58
OVER AND OUT GUYS - will speak again soon

BIG-BOOST
28-11-06, 20:59
JAMIE - calm down and pick up the phone, i will be waiting

JamieP
JAMIE - only reason i wont give in is because of the way you have delt with this whole situation, now all will know why this was not sorted as you refuse to talk to me. NOT GOOD BUT I HAVE TRIED

So does that mean i wont be getting them?

BIG-BOOST
Goodbye

Pete
28-11-06, 21:00
Why won't you take his call Jamie? Seems reasonable enough?

Scoboblio
28-11-06, 21:03

Because as I understand it, he wants everything audited via email incase proof against libel accusations is needed. ;)

supragold
28-11-06, 21:05

Mate, why can you not e-mail him????

Jamie has already stated he needs e-mails so he has proof of what has been said. Due to your threatening of legal action he needs to have proof of whats been offered etc.

Just e-mail him and send his parts and all this will go away for fcuk sake.

JamieP
28-11-06, 21:05

Why wont he keep to emails?? seem reasonble enough to me... id rather have proof of whats been said... that way there is no confusion of who said what... its there in black and white.

Pig
28-11-06, 21:07
Seems fair enough to me. He obviously doesnt want to solve the matter, hence why he wont do emails!

michael
28-11-06, 21:08
Record the phone calls?

Pete
28-11-06, 21:08
Because as I understand it, he wants everything audited via email incase proof against libel accusations is needed. ;)
I must be being really think as I don't understand. Surely he just wants a resolution?

Emails don't mean much in court by the way. Easily faked.

As Michael says, record the call if you're really that bothered.

osso
28-11-06, 21:09
Nick is obviously trying to make an effort, personally I think people on this forum need to grow up, there is a linch mob on this forum attacking a trader nearly every week! getting somewhat silly!

Time you picked up the phone Jamie.

supragold
28-11-06, 21:10
Record the phone calls?

Thats exactly what I was thinking

Scoboblio
28-11-06, 21:12
I must be being really think as I don't understand. Surely he just wants a resolution?

Emails don't mean much in court by the way. Easily faked.

As Michael says, record the call if you're really that bothered.

Yes but if mr MAX decides to press ahead and sue the club (and Jamie) then Jamie will want proof of his previous actions.

Whether or not they're admissible in court I'd still feel safer having everything down in writing.

SimonB
28-11-06, 21:14
This whole thread I find quite bizarre. Why anyone would come on here, post a load of rubbish, insult their customer and then insist they call you to sort out something I can't figure out. It's basic customer service surely, to say "sorry about that I'll sort it out" even if it's not your fault? Customer is always right and all that. It's got to be the worst PR since the whole Thor debacle.

If you go round threatening legal action it's surely not that surprising that people insist on written communications.

Scoboblio
28-11-06, 21:15
Nick is obviously trying to make an effort, personally I think people on this forum need to grow up, there is a linch mob on this forum attacking a trader nearly every week! getting somewhat silly!

Time you picked up the phone Jamie.

Mate, personally this isn't about the problems that people have or have not experienced with this trader as I can't comment on any of them. It's the fact that he threatened legal action against the club, which as far as I view it, is a coward's way out. We've all paid our 10 and a lot of time and effort goes into the running of the club by the admin team and numerous other people writing FAQ's, sharing their experiences etc and organising events.

To see all of that (and our freedom of speach) threatened at the drop of a hat because someone doesn't like the press they're getting is infuriating.

yellow man
28-11-06, 21:18
Jamie if you dont get the result you want you could always post it on the site and we can all start again this jungle s--t goes on all week:d

RobSheffield
28-11-06, 21:30
:innocent:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/65616-10days-oil-leakin-already.html?highlight=gtcars

supragold
28-11-06, 21:33
whats that ?

dangerous brain
28-11-06, 21:34
Bring it on we can afford it :D

Can't we :)

Gamer
28-11-06, 21:37
Not directed at anyone in particular. I just like Judge Judy... :d

I suspect it will be deleted. :innocent:

RedM
28-11-06, 21:39

Is that legally binding seeing as it is now in print?

Pig
28-11-06, 21:41

I suspect it will be deleted. :innocent:

Glad i saw it before it got deleted! lol

Konrad
28-11-06, 22:03
Not that i want to poke with stick, but erm, it never happened to me to sell computer with "missing" parts. Why on earth I would put that i'm selling unit with GeForce 9600 graphic card if I know, that inside there is built - in SIS chip shiat? I cannot really understand, why everything will be "sound" after that if he will do what he was supposed to do in FIRST place hmm? And what obviously was paid for in advance!

JamieP
28-11-06, 22:11
I will report back in a weeks time if nothing is sorted.

tooquicktostop
28-11-06, 22:12
I will report back in a weeks time if nothing is sorted.

Me to ;)

osso
28-11-06, 22:24
http://portal.singularity.be/pictures/look_at_me_im_an_attention_whore_girl_at_beach.jpg

bolarbag
29-11-06, 13:04
It seems to me as though this Nick is a complusive liar, n if your reading this, the story about John being threatened with a Scottish Kiss is the biggest load of crap, and for your info, its a Glasgow Kiss!There is no Scottish Kiss. I witnessed the deal with Vinies Liner and the guy was never once threatened, there was quite a few parts missing from the liner too

Pete
29-11-06, 13:10
its a Glasgow Kiss!There is no Scottish Kiss.
PMSL! :rlol:

JamieP
29-11-06, 13:16
there was quite a few parts missing from the liner too

Now theres a supprise.

JamieP
29-11-06, 13:18
Oh dear.
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1142495&postcount=9

Terry S
29-11-06, 13:28
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=578704&postcount=5

michael
29-11-06, 13:33

:respekt:

bolarbag
29-11-06, 13:35
Removed by mawby

Any reference to having received threats should be directed to the police and can't be posted on a public forum already under the threat of legal action.

Class One
29-11-06, 13:37
Oh dear.
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1142495&postcount=9

Jamie, just for info that post has been moved for now, but will probably make a reapperance soon. ;)

Ian W
29-11-06, 13:48
Jamie, just for info that post has been moved for now, but will probably make a reapperance soon. ;)

thank god for that........i missed that one :d

palledk
29-11-06, 17:24
hi nick what about my parts???

send you an email......

about the silver blitz supra you sold to me from denmark....

Matt H
29-11-06, 17:45

Just fell of my chair laughing!!! :D :D :D

palledk
29-11-06, 18:37
just got mail from gtcars. he now promsid too send my parts to denmark, will keep you posted!!!

Ian C
29-11-06, 18:59

Why Terry, that post appears to have been edited today at 6:35pm. I wonder if anyone has anything to hide/ be ashamed of/ feel guilty about/ apologise for?

-Ian

michael
29-11-06, 19:04
Why Terry, that post appears to have been edited today at 6:35pm. I wonder if anyone has anything to hide/ be ashamed of/ feel guilty about/ apologise for?

-Ian

Apparently not:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=578500&

:)

Ian C
29-11-06, 19:14
Well, there was me hoping there would be a post saying "oops, sorry, third shifty company with 'GT' in it's name I've inflicted on the Supra community, I'll get my coat". Alas no.

Still, it's nearly christmas, I know a good pressie that someone needs:
http://www.ian.chisholm.clara.net/pix/spine.jpg

-Ian

Thorin
29-11-06, 19:21
http://www.ian.chisholm.clara.net/pix/spine.jpg

-Ian

A new pelvis? ;)

palledk
29-11-06, 19:32
lool

fastisnice
29-11-06, 19:58
I will just add my opinion on this. This is a club were we all are trying to protect each other from scums/losing money or any shit that goes on these days. Now if im selling my car I know what spec it is. I wouldn't say its a "1200bhp 3.4lt"(one day will be though:d ). But come on we all know when someone is taking the piss. If Jamie's car didn't have an F-con and was advertised with one, for me its a scum specially when we have several people complaining about the same issue. Once or twice its maybe "human error" but when it happens all the time every week then i'm sorry but anyone who goes there is foolish enough to trust this guys again!

And If he was genuine about the parts he would have sent them straight away, whats that "darling pick up the phone! and threats to sue people in here". He really reminds me of a scumbag who was around here and was an excellent mechanic....................................................................................................for bicycles(i doubt it)
He seems to me he is taking bits off the cars and sells them privately.

tDR
29-11-06, 19:59
:innocent:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/65616-10days-oil-leakin-already.html?highlight=gtcars

Bad move Viny - should've kept the Supra for a more hassle free life! :search: The Skyline will just lunch it's gearbox and in true CA derivative fashion, it's big end bearings :D

On a side note - So that's where Adam Kindness went! Must've gotten scared of the RWD :D :eyebrows:

p.s. I would comment further on GT-Cars but that'd just be a waste of everyone's time :rolleyes: I do suspect however, that Viny's car will be somewhat standard other than the obvious parts you can see.

Clarkey
29-11-06, 20:00
Well, there was me hoping there would be a post saying "oops, sorry, third shifty company with 'GT' in it's name I've inflicted on the Supra community, I'll get my coat". Alas no.

-Ian

:lol: :D :D

You could try holding your breath and hope - but I think you'd end up suffocating yourself.

supragold
29-11-06, 20:02
I will just add my opinion on this. This is a club were we all are trying to protect each other from scums/losing money or any shit that goes on these days. Now if im selling my car I know what spec it is. I wouldn't say its a "1200bhp 3.4lt"(one day will be though:d ). But come on we all know when someone is taking the piss. If Jamie's car didn't have an F-con and was advertised with one, for me its a scum specially when we have several people complaining about the same issue. Once or twice its maybe "human error" but when it happens all the time every week then i'm sorry but anyone who goes there is foolish enough to trust this guys again!

And If he was genuine about the parts he would have sent them straight away, whats that "darling pick up the phone! and threats to sue people in here". He really reminds me of a scumbag who was around here and was an excellent mechanic....................................................................................................for bicycles(i doubt it)
He seems to me he is taking bits off the cars and sells them privately.

Have you noticed the prices they charge for their cars too. If your paying top Dollar you'd expect a top notch car. Not one that is not as advertised and with bad after sales too.

SupraAyf
29-11-06, 20:09
Have you noticed the prices they charge for their cars too.

I have certainly noticed the prices as GT-Cars seem to change the prices on its cars as fast as the wind changes direction. The yellow '700BHP' little number that they were selling had its price tag changed on at least 4-5 occasions over a 8-week period! (Between 15,950 and 19,950):thumbdown:

Terry S
29-11-06, 20:10

-Ian

Fear not I have a screen shot. I anticipated the usual body swerve as soon as it went a bit pear shaped.

palledk
29-11-06, 20:27
hi guys,

i started the other thread that was banded...

nick mail me and said he would send the parts, lets give a change to contact the other guys in here there are missing parts....

i am waiting on mine before i will come with more dirt...

tDR
29-11-06, 20:33
Terry - when did you buy back the purple throbbing monster?! (Just noticed, excuse my slowness)

Terry S
29-11-06, 20:34
PM me bud

tDR
29-11-06, 20:44
PM'd :)

Supra_D1
29-11-06, 22:04
Removed by mawby

Any reference to fraud should be directed to the police and can't be posted on a public forum already under the threat of legal action.

bolarbag
29-11-06, 22:18
Edited by mawby

Any reference to fraud should be directed to the police and can't be posted on a public forum already under the threat of legal action.

Vinies Skyline is defo not standard, it is real fast, not as fast as claimed tho, and minus

HKS suspension...
Carbon Bonnet...
800CC injectors..
among a few others

yellow man
29-11-06, 22:27
Out of interest how do you not notice a carbon bonnet is missing:Pling:

bolarbag
29-11-06, 22:37
Removed by mawby

I knew that was coming...

When u have a Skyline with a reported 700bhp sittin in front of you, it kinda slips the mind that its missing, if it were only that missing, am sure that could be dealt with during the deal, <------- REMOVED ----------------->, hopefully he will do the sincere thing and sort it out

ivan
29-11-06, 23:36
Fear not I have a screen shot. I anticipated the usual body swerve as soon as it went a bit pear shaped.

FFS, can't you lot get over your little war?

tDR
30-11-06, 08:57
Vinies Skyline is defo not standard, it is real fast, not as fast as claimed tho, and minus

HKS suspension...
Carbon Bonnet...
800CC injectors..
among a few others

How can you believe any of the spec other than what you can physically see though - ok so yeah it has aftermarket turbo's and yeah you can see a power FC. I spotted a post on GT-R forum with viny saying his idle is really smooth when the car is supposed to have Tomei 282 cams....... I'd bet they ain't there. It's also meant to be a 2.7 with subsequent forged bottom end - did he get any proof in the form of receipts for work done from Garages in Japan? If not viny needs to be real careful what boost level he runs if there's a risk it's a stock engine. What fuel injectors does it have? The japs tend to do external surge tanks and fuel pumps on the skylines.... any of this in the boot to support the power? If not, check what's actually in the tank fuel pump wise.

I'm off on a tangent now - Just don't wanna see viny lunch the engine as a result of too much boost with parts he thinks are there!

Cheers,

Brian.

JamieP
30-11-06, 09:02
Did Vinney buy the white R33?

tDR
30-11-06, 09:05
Did Vinney buy the white R33?

Yup - looks that way.

mawby
30-11-06, 09:17
Having received another complaint I have now edited a couple of posts where hearsay has been posted or allegation of threats or fraud were mentioned. Heresay can get us in trouble and allergations of threats and fraud should be directed to the poilce.

Please stick to facts and opinions and make sure you clearly identify whether you are posting facts or opinions.

Ian R
30-11-06, 09:33
I was looking at buying another Supra from GT Cars needless to say I will be looking somewhere else now. However for legal reasons I will state that this thread has not helped me form a basis of my decision.

Ian R
30-11-06, 09:34
Ps everyone should use my sig :d

palledk
30-11-06, 19:59
jamiep: any news????

JamieP
30-11-06, 20:02
jamiep: any news????

Not yet... im in talks with Nick.

higgs
30-11-06, 23:41
nick while your sorting out everybodys problems could u sort out the 70 grands worth of recipts for the work that was done on my car (the ones that i reminded u about over a month ago when i was speaking to u about my engine that has started to eat itself ) which i still have not recived also while your at it my car was also supposed to come with a momo wheel fitted but never did

ps. TDI never done the any work on my car as u told me as i contacted them myself about the recipts

michael
30-11-06, 23:49
The saga continues....

RobSheffield
01-12-06, 00:15
Good grief.

There is stretching the truth, and 'blagging' a sale, and then there is downright lying!!

(Disclaimer: my comments are neither heresay nor based on experience, merely a representation of an opinion of one Human who goes by the name robsheffield, despite not living in sheffield, and perhaps not being called Rob. This opinion is in fact formed from second hand comments of people allegedly misled by a human who may or may not be called Nick, and who may or may not work for or even own perhaps GT cars.
In fact, should this post be brought before a court of law, i shall merely declare that i am a post whore and wanted to attain my quota before bed, which is clearly not true, and i shall of course sue anyone who suggests i am a post whore......you may feel free to suggest i am a whore, but not a post whore ;))

Nick
01-12-06, 07:21
And people ask me why I don't buy cars with modified engines..... Unless you ask an expert to take the thing apart you have no idea what's been done, if anything.

At least with everything else you can look for yourself and tick it off the spec list before you buy.

dangerous brain
01-12-06, 07:34
And people ask me why I don't buy cars with modified engines..... Unless you ask an expert to take the thing apart you have no idea what's been done, if anything.

At least with everything else you can look for yourself and tick it off the spec list before you buy.

You selling up nick??

flyin_scouseman
01-12-06, 10:09
Good grief.

There is stretching the truth, and 'blagging' a sale, and then there is downright lying!!

(Disclaimer: my comments are neither heresay nor based on experience, merely a representation of an opinion of one Human who goes by the name robsheffield, despite not living in sheffield, and perhaps not being called Rob. This opinion is in fact formed from second hand comments of people allegedly misled by a human who may or may not be called Nick, and who may or may not work for or even own perhaps GT cars.
In fact, should this post be brought before a court of law, i shall merely declare that i am a post whore and wanted to attain my quota before bed, which is clearly not true, and i shall of course sue anyone who suggests i am a post whore......you may feel free to suggest i am a whore, but not a post whore ;))

HAHAHAHA :d sue me you post whore :p

flyin_scouseman
01-12-06, 10:19
.......And to think i was actually interested in the purchase of a certain black(or another colour) aforementioned Supra from the aforementioned company in the aformentioned month of June of 2006 :Pling:
Just goes to show that it doesn't necessarily mean ya get what ya pay for these days :giveup:
I bought private and saved a lot of dollar in the process to spend on upgrades which i would get done myself... piece of mind and all that :search:
BTW sorry to hear about you guys that have clearly been ripped off, it's a shame forum going peeps has to make the mistakes so others can learn. Hope it all gets sorted ;)

terribleturner
01-12-06, 13:31

:yeahthat:

Clarkey
01-12-06, 14:00
Mawby seeing as members frown upon the threat of legal action, you should issue a "name and shame" of any traders past and present that have threatened the club. This may make them think twice in the future.

Did this ever get answered ?

JamieP
01-12-06, 14:06
Did this ever get answered ?

I know where this is going... if you want to start on another trader can you please start another thread:)

Clarkey
01-12-06, 14:11
Jamie - I've not read the whole thread. But how long have you been waiting for your bits/pieces ?

Clarkey
01-12-06, 14:17
I know where this is going... if you want to start on another trader can you please start another thread:)

If this guy Nick - has threatened the forum .. then I think it's valid point.

imi
01-12-06, 14:54
So does that mean i wont be getting them?

Don't understand why he wont email Jamie with a proposal to resolve this mishap on GT-cars part.......

Just senf jamie a bloody email saying

- will supply the parts
- will offer xxx cash instead of supplying the part
- piss off you numpty, aint getting anything off me - but i want to hear your sexy voice so please talk to me baby :limp:

:D

JamieP
01-12-06, 15:09
He has been returning emails... nothing sorted yet though.

johnnyknox
01-12-06, 15:15
Man, am I glad I went with Whifbitz!

I was so close to buying the car that went to the guy in Denmark!

johnnyknox
01-12-06, 15:16
Hope it all gets sorted for you

jazz1
01-12-06, 15:16
my brother was just about to buy a car from this guy until i told him not too:d

imi
01-12-06, 15:45
He has been returning emails... nothing sorted yet though.

Ok, thats good, hope things work out. Seems like he wants to put things right as he came on here and said that. lets hope he delivers.

supragold
01-12-06, 20:50
He says alot of things by the sounds of it though... none of which seem to be true judging by peoples experiences.

JamieP
01-12-06, 20:53
Ball is in his court for the next few days;)

palledk
01-12-06, 23:41
about the danish car...

nick send me an email, that says that the parts would be send this week, so i am wating...

going too take off all the tuning parts, and rebuild it too an garret gt40 monster this winter, bought it as an 600 bhp car, but did onley make 515 bhp :-(((

mkirby
03-12-06, 12:57
All i would like to know and get the guys comments on is the car which he bought from Paul Wiffin ie the blitz supra and within a day the spec which paul listed changed quite alot and also the power increased?? now if he came on here and said he put bigger injectors in and took out the new ones paul put in then fine, also the cams and a few other bits if i remember but again if the extra work was done the day he bought it and advertised it then i would be the first person to hold my hand up and apolgies :innocent:

I understand that cars come from japan with a "spec list" and that traders buy that spec and maybe the spec was wrong or parts were removed without the traders knowledge but the silver blitz supra i really do not understand :search:

Mike

palledk
03-12-06, 13:35
i dont now about there has been taken parts off the car,
i bought the car as is was, that is not the problem the problem is:

The car broke down on the way to the boat too denmark.

The car did not make the promised 600 bhp++

only 515 bhp.

gtcars promised too send me some parts because off the break down and the missing bhp....

iam now wating on thoose parts...

i dont care about gtcars toke parts off or not...

i just want the parts that he promised me..

1. carbon air intake box
2. carbon plate for the enginebay (top off engine)
3. carbon gauge pod holder for my glowbox.
4. wiring too the gauges that are siting i my glowbox, only the light is on, no wires so the gauges works...

there were som parts on the sales ad like quick shift, new fuel pump, new cluts, theese parts are missing, and the cluths is worn up just toke it off yesterday...

all in all i just want the parts that was promised, the parts missing from the sales ad, is just bad luck.....

Lucifer
03-12-06, 13:42
Did you know they also own secret carbon?

Rayman
03-12-06, 13:43
is just bad luck.....

Im finding it hard to believe its anything to do with luck!:sly:

JamieP
03-12-06, 13:45
Did you know they also own secret carbon?

Yep... do you have any dealings with them Martin?

Lucifer
03-12-06, 13:55
Yep... do you have any dealings with them Martin?

Staying out of this thread but........ - http://www.secretcarbon.com/

palledk
03-12-06, 16:28
rayman: lool

higgs
03-12-06, 19:23
whats the point of setting up a new company when he only sell a guage pod and a engine cover

mkirby
03-12-06, 20:03
i dont now about there has been taken parts off the car,
i bought the car as is was, that is not the problem the problem is:

hi mate

i was not saying they had removed parts but over a 24 hour period it seemed to "gain spec & power" so as i said before, if gt cars did do some more work on the car and replaced the cams, injectors etc then fair enough.

mike

jazz1
03-12-06, 20:08
why dont u lot take him to court maybe that way he would go down hill and stop ripping people off

Nick
04-12-06, 02:30
You selling up nick??

Yep, the Supra is in the for sale section.

fastisnice
04-12-06, 09:38
Just take him to court guys, its so simple these days, there is a website you fill in details, you pay 50 and thats it!!.He has to turn up to court and prepare his defence but you got lots of evidence, original sale not as described.

End of story!

imi
04-12-06, 10:16
All i would like to know and get the guys comments on is the car which he bought from Paul Wiffin ie the blitz supra and within a day the spec which paul listed changed quite alot and also the power increased?? now if he came on here and said he put bigger injectors in and took out the new ones paul put in then fine, also the cams and a few other bits if i remember but again if the extra work was done the day he bought it and advertised it then i would be the first person to hold my hand up and apolgies :innocent:

I understand that cars come from japan with a "spec list" and that traders buy that spec and maybe the spec was wrong or parts were removed without the traders knowledge but the silver blitz supra i really do not understand :search:

Mike

What was your point?

terribleturner
04-12-06, 13:36
What was your point?

I know! i know! :D

JustGav
04-12-06, 13:40
Hold on a second, without trying to sound odd... but if he is indeed lifting parts off, and we aren't talking small parts, wouldn't the car have to be remapped and all sorts, especially with stuff like cams,injectors and turbos...

I can't believe it would be that economical to do it... dunno, just my thinking..

dangerous brain
04-12-06, 13:47
How many cars described as having 600 BHP ever do have 600 BHP? It is however a fraudulent crime to describe and sell an item as having equipment it blatantly doesn't have. If this is actually the case its the job of the law and trading standards to deal with.

JamieP
04-12-06, 15:18
Its all in hand... i said i would give him a week to sort this and thats up tomorrow.

palledk
06-12-06, 18:20
jaimep. any news??? havent got any respond on my last mail!!! again :-(

JamieP
06-12-06, 18:23
No nothing.

Rich
06-12-06, 18:47
to make claims of say "600bhp" ,car traders should have a dyno printout to back this up,or say an estimation of.............

dyno printout would be better and also a good selling point

palledk
06-12-06, 19:27
jamiep: does he answer your mails???

palledk
06-12-06, 19:28
rich: it takes onley 2 min to change the print out to extra 100-300 bhp. just change the temp...

terribleturner
07-12-06, 00:39
Well i'd be in talks with the citizens advice and be thinking about a trip to the small claims court.

imi
07-12-06, 01:05
No nothing.

Thats a real shame.....:(

michael
07-12-06, 10:04
Just do it...

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/infoabout/claims/index.htm

Ian W
07-12-06, 10:05
Just do it...

I don't think contacting Nike is the answer here Michael :d

michael
07-12-06, 10:09
I don't think contacting Nike is the answer here Michael :d

Well it might be an idea, by the sound of it GT Cars have bought some spanking new trainers and done a runner...