The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone Got My Old Car?????

Matt 6

Didn't Mad Matt but it? He's sold it now i think tho'

Thats right mate, he did buy it from me. He part exchanged it against his new car and now the garage has sold it. Just wondered if it had ended up back with someone from the forum, that was all.

I still miss it too......:(

Thats right mate, he did buy it from me. He part exchanged it against his new car and now the garage has sold it. Just wondered if it had ended up back with someone from the forum, that was all.

I still miss it too......:(

I've wondered the same thing about the TT I used to have. I'm sure it's probably on here somewhere - problem is, I don't have photos, I owned it about 7 years ago anyway, I can't remember the reg (think it was a 'K' but that's about it) - and in fact all I really do remember is it was black, 6 speed and I put a head unit in where the front panel flipped over (it was soooo cool).

I would love to know whether it's on here and how it's doing - like keeping in touch with an old friend!

Was it at Kings road motor company.I just missed it if it was,was coming over from N.Ireland.loved the look of it.The guy selling it said he couldnt believe the amount of interest it developed.Would of loved to be telling you i had it.

front bumper looks like a good copy

It wasn't when I recieved it!!! It took 2 days of nearly solid work to get it to fit and look that good at my mates bodyshop.

Miss the Supe like mad at times, at this time of year it would be parked up in the garage only coming out when the roads were bone dry and free of salt like last winter. Next time it will be a Manual TT or Single!!:D :d :D

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...