The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from NZ

Guest gomurph

Guest gomurph

Hi peoples, ummmm my name is jon, i've owned my supe for about five months now, cant understand why its taken me soooo long to buy one:search: , and i never want to be without one now

'94 na, stock (for now):p added a set of 18"x8.5" mags with

255® & 235(f), had to dump the stock stereo coz it was knackered, so now have a Kenwood mp3/cd/dvd controller unit with a Kenwood 10 stacker replacing the 6 stacker in the boot. As there isnt really room for passengers in the backseat, i removed the lower cushion and custom fitted a pair of 10" JBL subs under the folded seat top.

Guest gomurph
Welcome mate. NZ is a beautifull country, are there many Supra's over there ?.

thanx for the welcome guys

;)

yea there are a couple, i was looking for 2 weeks b4 buying mine and most that i found were in great condition (so they was a bit pricey for me:( ), then found this one on a park and sell yard for an absolute bargin price, so i HAD to have it, now im happy with my choice, and everyone i know over here is soooooo jealous, its GREAT:D

Guest gomurph

BTW... i've been reading some of the posts here and i must say, $8000nz seems like a bloody bargin compared to what some of you guys are paying, hehehehehehehehe. only had 107,000 km on the clock tooo

Guest gomurph
hi welcome, where in nz are you

supe looks nice

thanks mate,, im in Auckland ("the big:taped: smoke"),

been up here about 4 years after living in tourist capital Rotorua