The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra

egrossi

Well guys after not sleeping last night, looking forward to today. Picked her up and what a treat went like a dream, sure I flew home and not drove. I'm so happy there isn't any words I could think of to say. Now I know what you guys and gals felt.

I have only a few cosmetic changes to make No.1 being reg plates front and especially rear one, as it needs to fit the square, will try and do a search but quick replies would be great, newbie and all that.

Will put some pics up but she dirty now after her 180 mile journey home and I thought there were'nt good on fuel but she only used just under half a tank, beautiful.

Am going to change rear spoiler to stock as current one a bomex but it is growing on me but always loved stock.

Thanks for the dream SUPRA.

Definately be careful, only thing worse than crashing a Supra would be to crash it beofre you even get to enjoy it properly. Supra was my 1st rear wheel drive car I owned and the 1st Turbo car I owned so the whole driving experience as a whole was new to me. Luckily I have driven 2 of my dads corvettes and a Ferrari F355 at Silverstone so was not brand new to it all bar the fact I actually owned the Supra. Slowly break yourself in and gradually use more of the available power, especially at this time of year. You'll soon find the limits of your own abilities as well as the cars.

Picked up mine this May and had a 180 mile trip myself - I was loving the experience so much I could have driven 1800 miles.. but the trip emptied my wallet at the 2nd fuel stop!! :innocent:

Enjoy it mate!