The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is a 'Ard Nut

SupraKid

Wrote off the Supra last night :(

Lucky to be alive today! The Supra took a good beating, and kept me, and 2 of my mates inside the car untouched!

Was overtaking and next think you know the back end just came out, i couldnt control it, car started sliding all over the place, spun a few times, hit a few bollards, hit a tree backwards, ripped it off its roots then came to a stop!

All the time this was happening i was just waiting for something in my body to break so i could cry. I even moved my legs out of the pedals etc Felt like it took forever, i was prepared for something nasty to happen to me, and my mates. me and 2 of them. then BANG! Hit the tree, heard my mate in the back, say something 'ohhhhh Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt,' he was in the back, the back window broke from the force, car was all twisted! Checked if everyone was ok and quickly got out of the car! We are all some lucky foookersssss! cant beleive nothing actually happend to us, somehow cut my head abit thats about it.

And i had just put £70 worth of petrol in the morning :(

Picture at the scene:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/shofiuk/Supra%20DEAD/

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before the supra, ive had, a celica 190, mr2 roadster with turbo conversion, clio 172 with 200bhp, Fiesta Zetec S with turbo conversion.

But they were all front wheel drive cars apart from the Roadster, and i owned that during summer, so had no experience with it in the rain :(

Looks like your lucky. Its too easy for these to break free, especially with all the rain yesterday!

Why wont people listen and buy RLTC, it would have saved this car and more importantly could save someone's life!

SupraKid.....wanna buy my car now?

Looks like your lucky. Its too easy for these to break free, especially with all the rain yesterday!

Why wont people listen and buy RLTC, it would have saved this car and more importantly could save someone's life!

SupraKid.....wanna buy my car now?

Its always this time of year isnt it, i remember last year as well there was loads of new owners totalling the car. Im gonna take it especially easy from now on.

Glad you and your mates are okay tho suprakid, amazed how you all fitted in the supe by the way.

The easier option is to not boot it, as even RLTC won't save you most of the time in bad conditions.

But this isn't a moan about Suprakids driving, im just glad him and his mates are ok, and hopefully he will be back in a supra soon :)

Nasty mate but glad you're OK. This scares the crap out of me.

Chris can keep my car through the winter now! lol. Scary.

RLTC is definitely a good idea pal. I had a minor crash in August and i'm having it installed at the moment. I'sure it will be both a worthwhile investment for the Supra and my life. :)

Can't rely on it at all, but I'm sure it helps in the right circumstances - if there's such a thing........

Hope you're back in a Sup soon mate.

PS: I don't see why your mates are smiling on the second photo page after a crash like that and writing off your car!

Greg