The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do-luck,lowered? how do you get by in life?

fat_controller

how do people find driving about with a lowered supra and a do luck front, or a veilside(just somthing that stick's out alot.lol)

will have a do-luck and eibachs on a car i have placed a deposit on and just getting a bit woried:( . how do people get on with speed bumps? or is that a bit tricky. don't wanna ruin the paint and keep getting the bumper sprayed, might stick stock springs back on. anyone got any pics of a supra on 18's and stock spring?

thanks for any input

The biggest thing to watch out for is not to pull up too closely in a forward facing parking bay or you run the risk of clipping the front on the curb. You won't know it is too late until you hear the crunch.

Otherwise just take it slow over the speed humps and also watch out for dips in the road when exiting a driveway,

o i know them very well.lol

it's tradition to go over them sideways though isn't it.lol

Lol, yeah you are right :D

Multistories are a deffinate no no. I once tried the one behind Williams and Griffin in Colchester and got stuck on the first ramp lol. I had to get everyone to back up so I could get out and park it outside. :rolleyes:

Have a look at my garage and sig for pics with a do-luck on stadard hight.

Humps are no problem unless its a fu*king stupid council that has erected a major lump like the ones in our village.

lovely looking car you got there matey, i think it looks fine on stock, can deffinatley see it's higher. think i'll shove the stock's back on and not run the risk

how do people find driving about with a lowered supra and a do luck front, or a veilside(just somthing that stick's out alot.lol)

will have a do-luck and eibachs on a car i have placed a deposit on and just getting a bit woried:( . how do people get on with speed bumps? or is that a bit tricky. don't wanna ruin the paint and keep getting the bumper sprayed, might stick stock springs back on. anyone got any pics of a supra on 18's and stock spring?

thanks for any input

I take it you brought Lee's car then:)

The biggest thing to watch out for is not to pull up too closely in a forward facing parking bay or you run the risk of clipping the front on the curb. You won't know it is too late until you hear the crunch.

(/QUOTE]

OMG, that brought back some unhappy memories :(

OMG, that brought back some unhappy memories :(

I have stock bumper with 17's ad Blsein and Eibach setup and it's a bit of a nightmare mate.

Unless I'm doing 3-4mph over the speed bumps it'll scrape without fail on the plasic lip beneath the front bumper.

Once I completely forgot how low the car was and was pootling down the road at about 20mph and went straight over a large speed bump...........to my random surprse though I cleared the whole thing without a scrape and I have no idea why - bit of lift off maybe! :)

Just take it very slow and steady and try to avoid wherever possible Fat.;)

Greg