The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my Turbofit NA induction pipe

blitz supra

Well here are the pics i said i'd put up of the pipe they made me,

I have some more blue silicone pipe on its way though as they didn't have any 12mm ID in blue for the pipe from my engine breather to the hardpipe, so we left the standard one on for the moment, but it is a little short.

Whats good i think about the this pipe is they have allowed all the vac pipes to be reconnected as per factory.

I am very pleased with it, sounds great , looks great and appers to respond a little better lower done the revs, feels more crisper.

p.s

Hey Holmer, cheers I can now put pics up as your help with resizing was much appreciated

1. Supra HKS Mega flow.jpg

2. New hardpipe 1.jpg

3. New hardpipe 2.jpg

The pipe is approx 3" too short. We played with induction lengths just last week. Not picking here just offering GENUINE ROLLING ROAD PROVEN FACT.

No probs but what do you mean?

The Stainless pipe, how does length effect it ? and by 3in ?

It was made to fit like that as the position of the HKS filter and housing is pre-determinded by its mounting bracket

Now that is Very nice anychance of letting us no where you got the pipe ( as im needing one after seeing how good it looks )

As said in the thread.. Turbofit

I did say to them they should make these and have off the shelf, as there are alot of NA owners who want one but no one does one,

I reckon these would look good to even if you still had your standard Airbox

GENUINE ROLLING ROAD PROVEN FACT.

NO sheets available as it was for our development, but if you take it right up to the plenum you loose around 5BHP.

Am i missing something?? Proven fact with no proof?? So if that's how it's done does that mean if you take 3" off the stock length you lose 0.7bhp?? Think i can live with that :D

I would say probably the only way to test for gain/loss is dyno the car directly before and after fitment, other than that it is the placebo effect that makes you think you have made some gain, if you look what mkivstore are doing with Jody's SZ this is the right way to see gains with various mods