The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shit happen´s.. Had it for 4 day´s

Reesen

This is what happens when the other driver´s don´t like you in your supra! Had it for 4 day´s (bought from CJ.. What a bloke:) ), didn´t even had time to make the inssurence yet! So im preatty F#¤%ed...

Im not surre whos´s foult it is, I was a bit disorienteted after the chrash, but someone told me that a black BMW slamed into my right side, but can´t remember couse I fainted and was driven to the hospital!

Still haven´t hearrd from the police yet, but hope for the best! Or els I propperly soon have an engine for sale! :rolleyes:

Right now im just happe to be alive...

Before:

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large/586134.jpg?http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large/586135.jpg?

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large/586136.jpg?

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large/586137.jpg?

After:

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large/586133.jpg?

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large/586138.jpg?

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large/586139.jpg?

Im not surre what happent, but talked to a witness who told me that he had head a other witness talk to the police, and he had said that the BM hit me and force you into a spin, so I hit the (don´t know what it´s called.. The fens beside the motorway??).. Don´t think I hit any other car´s, but some other cars ran into hitother, but I was the only one really hurt!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude but uninsured drivers are a blight on society and there is absolutely no excuse for it. If it wasn't just a case of picking up a bloody phone and speaking to someone I'd have some sympathy but thats all you have to do these days. If you are allergic to the phone you can get insurance on the internet. If you can't get insurance in time you get the car trailored its as simple as that chap.

Feel bad for you for the crash as people getting hurt isn't good but for your loss on the car thats your own fault mate.

Guttedfor you buddy??

They must find the guy in the BM. Looking at yours surely his is fooked? KEEP us posted on further developments.

Lucky no one was killed, as you cud av been facing a manslaugter

charge? Sorry buddy but a big and painful and costly lesson learned there. GLAD your ok.

What exactly happened? Did the BM hit you and force you into a spin?:(

ChrisSZ Before this turns into a 'no insurance witch hunt' - is insurance a legal requirement in Sweden?

I ask (again) because I can see the way this thread is likely to go - let's remember - different country, different rules

Yes... insurance is a legal requirement i sweden! But had the english plate´s on, so thougt that I had some insurance! But no.. And I know it´s my foult, and I know that I shouldent had driven it! And I´ll give you primission to punk me for the rest of my live!! But feelt like a litle boy on christmas day! I´ve had supercars before (evo, cosworth ect.) but this one simply blew my mind. Loved the way it handels, and go´s..

BTW.. Was going aprox 70 miles PH on the motorway!

Ulrik At least you are alive...

Really sad to read and hear...

Iv heard from danny and from christian in Sweden.

We were picking up the red single supra, when we got the phone call about this...

Riktigt tråkigt att höra, beklagar

Thank´s Ulrik.. Don´t worry. the car WILL come to live ones more! talked to my daddy in lore (isent right..), he´s a Toyota mecanik, and he will help me. So hope I can get the parts through CJ :innocent: :D :innocent: .. But don´t know yet!

And for the last time!

IM SORRY THAT I DID IT.. WOULD WISH THAT I HAVEN´T DONE IT.. BUT CAN´T TURN BACK TIME!

Is it just me but I would never drive a car without being properly insured. I am just not that lucky of a person to get away with it for even a mile without some cnut running into me!

Although I am fully confident that any accident wouldn't be my fault I just wouldn't risk it!!

Glad you're ok though.

H.

Is it just me but I would never drive a car without being properly insured. I am just not that lucky of a person to get away with it for even a mile without some cnut running into me!

Although I am fully confident that any accident wouldn't be my fault I just wouldn't risk it!!

Glad you're ok though.

H.

In some countries by having a number plate on the car shows its taxed and insured. Like in Oz. So judging by his comment about it being on UK plates he may have thought it was insured somehow in the UK, then obviously after the event found out it wasn't!

supragold

The Widest

Club Member

Trader Rating: 2 (100%)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havard

Glad you're ok though.

H.

In some countries by having a number plate on the car shows its taxed and insured. Like in Oz. So judging by his comment about it being on UK plates he may have thought it was insured somehow in the UK, then obviously after the event found out it wasn't!

HKS TO4Z Single Turbo'd Manual Supra

Pictures and Videos

Progress pics of the respray

That´s right! Not that i shoulden´t have checked it out! And I know it is not a propper reson for doing it anyway!

Yeah that's a great defence that one eh. Just lucky he didn't hit a car full of kids. Ignorance is never an excuse. If he'd been a UK member he'd be flamed and banished to the flames of hell, but because he's an overseas member it's not so bad? :wtfsign:

If I was buying a car from abroad, I would be wanting to find out about export/import procedures how much tax and insurance, and they'd be at the top of the list. You can't just go to another country, buy a car and ASSUME you're insured.

Bet hey it's ok, his daddy in law will sort it so no worries.

(These opinions are mine and mine only not those of .net to clarify)