The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nitto tyres

ndwgolf

After googling and looking at the Sumo Power website it states that those tyres are recommended for drag use only despite having dot marking.

What do you want to use them for?

I will hopefully have 620 plus HP when my car is finished in two weeks time; I plan on using my car everyday for shopping trips and tearing up the highway at over 200 km/hr.

I live in Phuket Thailand and the road that I use everyday to drive to the golf course is a 4 lane highway, the first 10 km is in moderate traffic the last 20 km is usually quite, you have to be aware of the odd dog on the road, but mostly the last 20 clicks is a winding highway and great fun to drive on. As you will well know Phuket is in the tropics so we do get are far share of rain and I mean serious rain so on those days I either leave the car at home and get my wife to take me to golf or I take extra care in the wet with the supra.

Sorry for the long drawn out story?

Neil

• 2 weeks later...