The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Service @ MKIVStore

Glosphil

Hi Guys,

Just spent the day at MKIVStore watching Jody service my Supra. Was a long job for him as they changed the cam belt, every single fluid and spark plugs (IK24's)

I spent the day watching and asking questions and he was so attentive and helpful I was quite taken back. Most garages dont let you watch, let alone want to answer 101 questions.

The car now feels much better so well worth the trip.

Got some other bits and bobs while I was there too.

Highly recommend them, they are simply the best garage in terms of service I've been to.

My 6th spark plug was clean as a whistle too :) yay

Get yourselves down there if you get a chance, you wont regret it.

Is Jody a qualified mechanic? By qualified i mean 'to work on members cars'

Mate, if you saw how well he knew his way around my supra engine bay, you'd have your answer. Every nut and bold, he knew like the back of his hand. This guy knows his stuff and used to work for Toyota too. There wasnt one thing he couldnt answer and I asked a lot ! lol (being a newbie)

Is Jody a qualified mechanic? By qualified i mean 'to work on members cars'

Not sure what you mean, but he is fully insured for parts and work liability as well as test driving. He holds no Formal qualifications no, but there again nor do most fitters who trade on here.

I feel 110% confident about Jody's work and the way it represents my business, his work is far better than mine!

Mate, if you saw how well he knew his way around my supra engine bay, you'd have your answer. Every nut and bold, he knew like the back of his hand. This guy knows his stuff and used to work for Toyota too. There wasnt one thing he couldnt answer and I asked a lot ! lol (being a newbie)

I agree, was talking to him today and he really knows his stuff!

MKIV have done close to £4000 on engine performace and trim work and you can't fault Jody and his results. Well done guys. Will be calling you soon to spend more time with you in the New Year.

Cheers Guys.

Hey james, You have one nice motor too, I like working on that one :thumbs:

On a PS the bits will be being sent out on monday for tuesday delivery.. Its been manic and i should have done this sooner..