The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else having work done before Christmas!!

Sheefa

Well, this should be a season to be jolly indeed with the amount of work I'm having done! Chris has my car at the moment and all of the parts I've bought, so it's just the labour cost and at least I can rest assured it'll be a fine job indeed.

The following is/has been done:

• RLTC with Digital Adjuster and Launch Control being fitted
  • New KOYO Racing Radiator with Transmission Cooler
  • New Greddy 2-Row Front Mounted Intercooler
  • New Crank Damper
  • New Cambelt change
  • Repaired chassis damage (very light where the old FMIC impacted the front bumper attachment)
  • Full checkover for damaged parts etc
  • When it comes back - Clear Bumper Lights, Repair of OEM Side skirts and possibly a TS Front Bumper!

Just wondered what work any of you guys were having before the expensive Christmas period hits us!!? :)

Can't wait to get her back...............

Cheers,

Greg

Im in the midst of numerous changes which will hopefully be ready soon.

Power FC, HKS T2835 twins, VW inlet plenum and TB, cams, Koyo rad, RLTC, 1000cc injectors, 4 row FMIC, metres of braided hose etc - can't really afford Christmas this year :blink:

Looking forward to driving it next year though.

Fantastic Locky. Have a good holiday mate. Lucky fuck*r!

Nice Fish. What performance you aiming for then? Around 500 at the wheels surely!

Looks like you're gonna be a busy boy. Girlfriend has screwed me over this year with Christmas and her birthday on the 16th, plus my ol' mans on the 30th November and then the usual xmas presents!! Nightmare.

My rear shocks are being changed next week, but that won't be too expensive. If it doesn't cure my handling problem then I guess it will be back for more before the 25th December.

G/f's birthday is 3 days before Christmas. Some of the presents are already paid for though so I don't think it will be too bad.

I'm hoping to get mine back before Christmas, I'll hopefully have the remainder of the parts in around 7-10 days time.

This is a list of all parts to be fitted.

1420-RT015 HKS Set Up Kit (T4 manifold, wastegate, gaskets, etc.)

Garret GT35R T4 AR 0.82 DBB Turbo

PHR 3" Downpipe and Midpipe Kit

PHR 4" Air Intake Pipe Kit

1421-RA001 HKS Racing Blow-Off Valve Type II

1410-SA003 HKS Blow Off Valve Flange/Adapter - Aluminium

Oil & Water Lines and Fittings

Intercooler Pipe Elbow

42012-AK001 HKS F-con V Pro and Sensors

So when is yours ready Greg?

I am still in a quandry Nic :p

Looking at a 'premium manifold', T67 or thereabouts, 720s, AEM.

Already got FMIC, HKS clutch

I've gone for an HKS setup kit, this includes manifold, wastegate, fittings and gaskets. I'm glad I chose this option after reading of all the modifications Homer's has had to do to his.

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/turbo/support/set/img/image_01.jpg

If I can help with any parts give me a shout.

I've booked her in for a full service with cambelt with ToyotaTech and looking at leather seats next week. Still have another 3k available for mods and think i'll be doing the exhaust first. Still doing a bit of research to see whats best for car and pocket.

Plenty of work going on guys and nice to hear people are going single too before Christmas! Good work Nic and Rob.

Nic - car should hopefully be back next weekend if all goes wel with Chris this week. I'm itching to get it back!

Pete - have you got problems with your brakes mate or are you upgrading to a bigger setup? Know what you mean about cheap parts too - nightmare. I'd love to pop a new set of 65 injectors and an Emanage and UK brake setup on my credit card, but that'd be stupid..................:)

Good luck with the work guys!

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, I'm having:

E-manage Ultimate

3bar pressure sensor

AEM Wideband meter

AEM boost gauge

800cc Injectors

FPR

Walbro 255

Mapping (after xmas)

Not in the Supe tho, in the MR2 :D Shame they're such a bugger to work on, who puts an engine in the middle :rolleyes:

Got all my bits together, look forward to putting it all in over the xmas\new year hols :) Walbro and fpr already done by the guy who already has the car ;)

MR2 Bits 003 Small.JPG