The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra

egrossi

Well guys the day has finally come.

I am picking up my first Supra on Sunday Morning after a very long search. The wait was worth it and it could'nt come quicker. Why is it when you look forward to something like this, days go by like weeks. So I hope all you guys are thinking of me on Sunday morning and remember the day you first picked up yours. Because thats going to be me. :p

Cheers Guys,

Not done any pics yet but will put some on asap as another proud owner. Not seen on here before as she arrived in the country last week. If anyone is at Turbo-Fit on Saturday 2nd December it would be great to meet anyone, only if of course then over to Albert in Knight Racer, getting a pair of those clear indicators.

PS: Thanks for the tip re: Weather but I will also be gutted to drive as she's had a full valet and waxed to the max.

When i went to view mine, i half expected a dog, as it was so cheap, could'nt believe how straight it looked, and it had all the options i wanted.

I had a guy coming to buy it the next day, which would give me enough funds to purchase her, also I was flying out stateside in two days so i had next to no time. I went home did'nt really sleep & prayed he would show & buy, and that the car would'nt be sold the next day.

Well he did & i went staight back and bought it that day as i now had the cash.:D

P.S. You do know works gonna DRAG like a drag queen dont ya:p

Fantastic mate - enjoy.

I picked up mine one evening but had it checked out before. Remember going with my bro and his girlfriend in her 206 with £8k cash in envelopes.

Saw it in te flesh and nearly had a heart attack at how beautiful it was. First time I'd driven an Auto with a decent box apart from my brothers Hilux too so I was a little nervous.

It was a nice dry evening, my bros girlfriend Claire got in my car and off we went. Adam (brother) was flooring this 206 and getting up to about 120mph. Let's just say the moment I put my foot down a little for the first time, I knew that 8k was well worth the investment as was the month long wait! Stunning. ;)

You will be beaming for months, even years. Mine's had loads of work done and I did lightly crash her, but 've still got a smile on my face :)

Cheers guys,

You were right worked dragged like mad. Home now counting that cash, but the money does'nt resemble the beauty I'm picking up in the morn.

Pray it stays dry, but either way I will be for the first time be grandad on a Sunday drive.

WHY AM I CLOCK WATCHING IT WON'T GO ANY QUICKER.

lol take some nytol and go to sleep :p i remember the feeling my first supra was bought from telford about 50 or 60 miles from me, when i first when to look at it i left a deposit and due to collect it a month later, and in that month i must have drove down there 3-4 times just to see it!

first drive in it is bloody great i can still remember it! i couldnt find the fuel release thing hehehee

Cheers Vicky and all,

Although last friday when I went to view her it took us nearly 5 hours to cover 150 miles. Rest assured me leaving tomorrow morn at seven so should be there in 2.5 hours. I think seeing her last week was great but has made the wait even worse.

i couldnt find the fuel release thing hehehee

Hahaha, same here, I opened front bonnet, boot and then finally found fuel release :p Funniest thing was, that this thing was exact the same like in my Honda u.u

Also had troubles with regulation, untill i found out seats are reagulated by electric buttons :D

Guys and Gals,

Many many thanks for all the questions I have asked in the past good, bad and in your eyes stupid ones. Thats a Newbie for ya. I promise to stop posting this thread, but time is killing me. The Nytol and bed sounds good idea.

OH COME ON.

Well thanks again and she'll be here soon.

THANKS ALL.

PS: Gettin desperate now, anyone guess.