The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stolen valve caps - round 2

Feakins

Following my last thread about 2 missing valve caps....

...noticed my wheel was a bit flat the other day but didn't pump it up straight away. Headed off for work and the car was pulling to the side pretty hard so luckily stopped just incase before getting on a fast bit of duel carriagway.

My tyre had come away from the rim and I am missing my remaining 2 valve caps!

Looks like the little wankers let some air out when they robbed 2 more valve caps.

I'm not too bothered about 2 alloy caps but I nearly went on the duel carriagway and my tyre would of probably come off!!!

Take care people!

Following my last thread about 2 missing valve caps....

...noticed my wheel was a bit flat the other day but didn't pump it up straight away. Headed off for work and the car was pulling to the side pretty hard so luckily stopped just incase before getting on a fast bit of duel carriagway.

My tyre had come away from the rim and I am missing my remaining 2 valve caps!

Looks like the little wankers let some air out when they robbed 2 more valve caps.

I'm not too bothered about 2 alloy caps but I nearly went on the duel carriagway and my tyre would of probably come off!!!

Take care people!

;)

Air pistol, coarse ground salt, butter and a little patience is what's needed mate - ambush the little buggers with a barrel full of salt and butter:) :) Hurts like merry hell, leaves very little in the way of evidence (just a greasy stain and a red parch) and no ballistics or finger prints LOL

Air pistol, coarse ground salt, butter and a little patience is what's needed mate - ambush the little buggers with a barrel full of salt and butter:) :) Hurts like merry hell, leaves very little in the way of evidence (just a greasy stain and a red parch) and no ballistics or finger prints LOL

And if they do it again wip out the SA-80 and unleash ;)

Hey dude, thats a big graphic, are you a bit twisted?:blink: Your worrying dude, you tried this sort of stuff before!

Hey dude, thats a big graphic, are you a bit twisted?:blink: Your worrying dude, you tried this sort of stuff before!

Twisted?? Me?? Never :innocent: :innocent:

As to tried it out - most definitely :eyebrows: :eyebrows: Works best in the cooler weather (the butter doesn't melt). During the summer months waterproof grease can be used instead or VHT grease (the problem then is that there's more residue) :D

I'll bet there are a few other members on here who have done this (not mentioning any names but look to the slightly older ex-military chaps;)

Idiots stole 2 of mine as well. Why cant they just do the job properly and steal the whole set? Anyway they're silver piaa ones that came with my wheels. Ended up replacing them with locking ones i bought from ebay. Same idiot probably tried to steal them again because i noticed there were fingerprints all over the valves of my dirty wheels after i had them fitted.

Yeah I think I will buy some locking ones now.

Just been to Kwik Fit, cheapest tyre they do is 92 pounds. Sounds expensive seeing as mytyre.net do Eagle F1's for 78.90. Their 235/45/17.

My old tyre looks OK though if you ask me their was a small line round it where it had been flat for a while but the guy in the shop rekoned I needed a new one but they would say that.

Drove it flat for about 2 miles and it had come slightly off the alloy, dangrous to re-use??

Idiots stole 2 of mine as well. Why cant they just do the job properly and steal the whole set? Anyway they're silver piaa ones that came with my wheels. Ended up replacing them with locking ones i bought from ebay. Same idiot probably tried to steal them again because i noticed there were fingerprints all over the valves of my dirty wheels after i had them fitted.

Kids only steal 2 because they only need 2 for there bikes.they will prob tell there mates where they got them and then the mates will come back for the other 2 so keep your eyes peeled. mine where knicked within 2 hours of gettin them. little ba#tards