The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More opinions needed please

garetheves

Which Skirts??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skirts??

• Top Secret
    • OEM

Since fitting my Stillen front bumper ive not been 100% sure about my sideskirts. They matched the Top Secret perfectly (with them being TS as well) and gave the car a lovely "rim" around the bottom, they flowed into each other well. Now the stillen is on there is a noticeable difference in height between the bottom of the nose and the skirts and they just dont seem to suit it quite as much. Im seriously considering swapping to OEM ones, even though i really like the side skirts on at the moment, i just think the OEM ones would suit the car better with the stillen nose.

What does everyone think. Pics of

How it was:

How it is now:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4475/dscf0007rb5.jpg

How it would look: (Hope Ian doesnt mind me using his garage).

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=398

I vote put the Top Secret front back on :p

The Top Secret side skirts are one the nicest available, but they are shaped to suit the TS front, so I can understand what you mean about them not matching the Stillen front. I'd say the optional Toyota skirts would be a better combination.

that is true, the top secret fronts are sooo low, mine is rediculous to the point of almost being totally inpractical - I've thought about raising the suspension time and time again, but nah I just drive carefully and avoid speed humps and bad incline changes...

I have just bought a SH one and it looks like its going to be a real pain, and i haven't even tried it yet, think i'm going to have to chop a section out of the bottom and reform it with a bit more Clarence.