The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You F***ing P*ick

CardiffSupra

Parking the car on a nasty hill last night outside my g/f's house, Put the car in what i thourght was reverse, Took my foot off the break car rolled forward a little, Not a problem i will just give it somemore gas.......S*it.....Car was in N. Rolled into the car infront and wrecked my new do-luck :(

I feel sick as a pig and such a tw*t. On my birthday and with crimbo coming up. :rolleyes:

The bumper has been pushed up and to the left so im hoping i can pull it back and repair it.

Sympathy please. :(

Guest gzaerojon

that sucks mate :( i missed the brake pedal parking up the other day, would've beed almost the same thing..

chin up though mate, i'm sure it's an easy repair :)

Feel for ya mate. I'm a cock too when it comes to parking!

I was putting mine away in the narrow garage and as I got out knocked it into drive (as I have it in neutral to push it back all the way in).

Absolutely sh*t my pants as I was half out of the car with it driving out of the narrow garage door!!

Managed to slam it into reverse and we start heading for the back wall, so pull it into drive again, then reverse. FFS it was like the Marx Brothers ;)

Only scraped all the paint off the edge of the drivers door against the garage wall :(

Hey mate shit happens, we all do stupid things sometimes. Last time I made a REALLY stupid mistake regarding the supe and was beating myself up about it afterwards, Chris Wilson, put it into perspective by reminding me that it was only a car and no-one was hurt or killed. He had a point. Hope you get it sorted soon mate, good luck.

If any of you stressed out 6 speed owners want to do an exchange. My BL box for your 6 speed just let me know.

I would hate to see you struggling to find the correct gear. :)

Sorry to hear about your mishap mate.

sorry way off topic but Gamer if thats your car on the sig then ive got a copy of the japanese perfromance magazine with it in it, is the first one i brought as i got a scooby and got all the scooby things about it, and then i saw your supra in there! Nice!

and back on topic... unlucky guysm im dreading getting mine as its a huge car so i expect parking to be a nightmare!!!

Yeah i was rushing.

Im not to botherd about mine tbh, Its the fact that he's come back to me today with a quote for £600. A mate of mine works for a body shop so im going to ask him to fit one for me, Can pick them up on ebay for £100 sprayed. £600 is far to much for spraying and fitting an Astra rear bumper isnt it?