The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Model supra's any1 interested

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel

Ive managed to source a supply for quite a few supra models, Im putting up a few pix of some of the 1s i can get but if you do want any others just ask.These are all 1/18 scale but i can get larger and smaller. The race spec Castrol,Toms models and others in the range come with opening doors bonnets boots working steering and suspension.

The prices for these models range between £50 to £75

Guest blueangel

Suprastar the red 1 in the pic is a jada model and i can check but i think it was between £25 and £30 i'll look up the link tomorrow and send you it through and i think the same place has all the others and you can order online.

Guest CoolsBlue

i want a megamotors 1/16 RC supra, really nice model comes with bumpers and wheels to, argos had them but no more. can you get them? they was £15, very cheap!