The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any one have Gruggs contact details?????

johnd-mkiv

Hi Guys,

Have replied John.

Really sorry i have been working in Coventry for two weeks. so slight problem in getting it to you.

Meant to get it to you last saturday but never actually came home really as my gf's dog decided to jump out of our 3rd flat window and run away!!:blink:

Stupid bugger came back on Monday with only a bruised elbow but i spent all weekend driving round glasgow trying to find the stupid mut!

Never fear Batman is here though and it will be winging its way to you on Saturday.

Sorry for the delay. Sure i emailed you to let you know.......?? :eek:

Cheers

G

Hi Guys,

Yup pm'd John and he'll get it on Tuesday.

The car is getting stripped of its bits and bobs this weekend hopefully so i'll organise that SAFC for you......although my mechanic was hitting a mini with a wrench when i walked in today as it wasnt turning over and he had run out of patience with it!!

luckily its his mother's car. :D

Back on the case for parts now as i have that away work out the way now.

Cheers

G

Thats why we all luv Jap :D :d

He's having a "wee" (as scottish me would say) OR a "Mini" Disaster!!!! :p :p sorry couldnt resist!!

He's got two mini vans, and 3 other mini's he's doing as projects over the winter and i think he's already lost the plot with them.

G