The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Was here before but had to re-register

Millsy

Hi Guys

I was on here before as 'Millsy' I believe, but had registered through work, but have left there now and lost all sign in details. Anyway, used to work for Max Power and now am a freelance writer/ photographer and currently editing a soon to be launched trade magazine for the Performance and Styling industry.

Oh, and drive a silver Jap-spec auto TT that is reasonably standard apart from the RS*R exhaust and I absolutely love it :)

So, 'hello'.

Hi Guys

I was on here before as 'Millsy' I believe, but had registered through work, but have left there now and lost all sign in details. Anyway, used to work for Max Power and now am a freelance writer/ photographer and currently editing a soon to be launched trade magazine for the Performance and Styling industry.

Oh, and drive a silver Jap-spec auto TT that is reasonably standard apart from the RS*R exhaust and I absolutely love it :)

So, 'hello'.

:welcome: (again)

shall your TT soon be treated to some chrome 20's, neon's and lots of vinyl or you going the 'non-max' route this time? :D

Ha ha, very funny - never owned a set of chrome wheels or neons I don't think! Guilty on having some vinyl on a car once oh, and painting a car in camouflage (but I still like that!)

Not sure what route to take, depends on money I guess. Love how useable it is so probably not looking to change too much just yet - maybe new wheels and getting it to sit just right.

Thanks for the welcome

Ha ha, very funny - never owned a set of chrome wheels or neons I don't think! Guilty on having some vinyl on a car once oh, and painting a car in camouflage (but I still like that!)

Not sure what route to take, depends on money I guess. Love how useable it is so probably not looking to change too much just yet - maybe new wheels and getting it to sit just right.

Thanks for the welcome

:D

sounds like a good plan mate. can't beat a standard Supra with some nice wheels and a nice exhaust.

get some pics up when you can as well :)

When I figure out how to post pics I definitely will!

when you click on 'post reply' to a thread you can go into 'manage attachments' and attach them that way (max. file size is 200kb for that i think though) or you can link them from photobucket or similar.

last option is to email them to me and i'll do it :D