The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Honda CRX

SilverSoop

I've owned a couple of CRX's, they are very lightweight and the 0-60 time is around 6 point something seconds. They are around 150hp, but the power to weight ratio can't be far off an NA Supra.

They are fun cars to drive, low C of G so drive like a go kart.

Fun cars to drive.

I have one as a Daily Driver, but only the 1.6 with about 124 bhp.

VTEC are a little faster with their 160 bhp....

N/A supras watch out ;) Hehe

Nah dont be silly, i wiped the floor with that CRX and im pretty sure that was the vtec type so if thats all they have got.....oh dear hehe ;) :D

Any different to the 2.2i Vtec? I test drove one and almost bought it. Then I saw the error of my ways and decided I couldn't live with the looks of the car - 5 months later I picked up my supe. :sly:

2.3 4WS is 160 bhp, when 2.2 vtec is 190 if i'm not mistaken. 4WS comes for 4 wheel steering, rear wheels turning opposite to fron one for better handling. First time i was turning slowly in this Prelude i felt like in bus with overhanging rear lol :D

I had old coupe Prelude tho.

http://www.konio.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/cacko.jpg

I had a UK-spec Mk2 CRX VTEC. 156bhp standard, probably a little more without the cat and a new exhaust. Great car, fun to drive (and not bad on the m/way either, happy around 110 leptons) and I could nail it off the lights etc all the time as opposed to the Supra which I drive a lot more conservatively in. Just a shame they're getting old now and and have started to rust away... :(

crx.jpg