The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello I am New!

Guest Gregg H

Guest Gregg H

Hello all.

Been thinking seriously about getting a Supra. I currently drive a MR2 turbo but just fancy something bigger! :eyebrows:

If anyone fancies a swop (I know I will have to put some cash in before everyone yells!) let me know.

Cheers again people

Gregg

Guest Gregg H
my ex had an mr2- i drove it abit- good fun but they just arent the same! upgrade mate. doubt anyone would swap though- thats like going down the ladder.

mmm. The MR is different, great fun to drive but I have been "told" I need more seats... thus the look into a Supra!!! :p

mmm. The MR is different, great fun to drive but I have been "told" I need more seats... thus the look into a Supra!!! :p

the seats are small in the supra only 2 bucket style- enough room for two kids! I dont think theres that much room in them- especially if you have a shit hot stereo cos you fill your boot up with bass boxes and amps and there goes your boot space! I did that with my old supra and had no room so all the shopping went in the front seat - behind the seats etc.

Guest Gregg H

lol! I don't even have the option for a stereo! I only rearly need the spare seats as "spare seats". Not planning on letting to many in the back but sometimes it would be nice to have some.

Any advise on where to look for a Supra? I would like a TT in manual but never rearly drove an auto...

Think I might have to find somewhere to PX the MR I guess. :(

lol! I don't even have the option for a stereo! I only rearly need the spare seats as "spare seats". Not planning on letting to many in the back but sometimes it would be nice to have some.

Any advise on where to look for a Supra? I would like a TT in manual but never rearly drove an auto...

Think I might have to find somewhere to PX the MR I guess. :(

well the bloke who imported mine he takes p/x - he lives lambourne way but normally just takes orders then you wait for the car to be imported - japenese connections, really genuine bloke - he imported both mine and picked them for me. was pleeased with both cars. also if you get an import you will pay far less, my tt cost me 8,500 -bargain.:D