The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra wide bodykit

fastisnice

Just want to get your opinion, I've decided to go for a wide bodykit, looking at all these new supercars coming out, in the next 3 years supras will start to look a bit out of date. As well as I want to get some extra "presence" on the road (I also hate the "celica similarities-not many but..."). I 've always loved to death the Top secret wide bodykit but lately i've started to like the Abflug kit. Which one do you prefer? any other wide bodykits?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top secret is nice - with the bonnet. wide-boy bodykits are def the mutts, but you will have to drive so carefully thats why im not bothering with a kit - they look good but i just want a fast beast - nevermind if it looks pretty or not!!!

Costas you should go for the Top Secret.

The Abflug is too fussy..."presence"

haha do you think you and I could get more presence than we already do? Im sure GVN would do you a good deal on a wide kit fitting and respray as a show car :)

Yeah i want more presence!, once i was next to a diablo and a Murce and they had all the looks from people in West end, i want to stand much better next to them, thats why i was thinking ablug!

Hmmm, not sure which one i like more Chris....I hope GVN can do me a good deal!

There's a company in USA called Modellista Designs that are creating a new wide kit for the Supra - have a pic but don't know how to post it up - apparently they'll be doing a carbon fibre version. Google image search for Modellista Designs Supra or similar and you should stumble across it.

Also, http://www.brs-autodesign.com have two wide kits for Supras. One is still in the making, the other is a crazy JGTC style one. Check out the site - the wild one's on their opening page in pink.

Hope that helps - probably just makes the decision more difficult!!!

There's a company in USA called Modellista Designs that are creating a new wide kit for the Supra - have a pic but don't know how to post it up - apparently they'll be doing a carbon fibre version. Google image search for Modellista Designs Supra or similar and you should stumble across it.

Also, http://www.brs-autodesign.com have two wide kits for Supras. One is still in the making, the other is a crazy JGTC style one. Check out the site - the wild one's on their opening page in pink.

Hope that helps - probably just makes the decision more difficult!!!

no, both are finished.

the one in the making was finished nearly 2 years ago

Jamie, I completely disagree with you, a nice wide supra kit and a massive deep dish chrome wheels will look any supercar look poor! I really like the http://www.brs-autodesign.com/projects/SUPRAwidebody-2.htm

Gets on the top of my priority list!

We all have our own oppinions mate... i think that looks awefull.

Now this looks cool:D mint paintwork with a nice set of wheels.