The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chris Wilson?

silvershark44

I have the car booked into Chris's tomorrow, but have no idea where in whitchurch he is? Dont really want to ring tonight as its getting a little late. So anyone know the address so i can route find it?

Click here Chris Wilson

Edit, sorry I thought his address was in his sig, try pm'ing Pete or Sheefa they should know.

He'll let his animals out on you if you wake him or disturb him when at the pub mate! Yep, that's the address.

It's off Pres Green, can't remember the B-road for the life of me, but basically follow signs to Pres Green and Whitchurch down A41?? and it's a huge road pal. I've got a pic of his house and gate for reference somewhere, but I'll have to dig it out from work email tomoz and it might be a little late mate.

Be warned, he likes to catch chickens in your car.....I've been told ;)

Good work - I can GUARANTEE you won't be disappointed with the work when you get her back. Simply superior. :)

Greg

I have the car booked into Chris's tomorrow, but have no idea where in whitchurch he is? Dont really want to ring tonight as its getting a little late. So anyone know the address so i can route find it?

try this http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.8866&lon=-2.6405&scale=25000&icon=x

Road is B5065 (almost opposite a shop/ place on the left called Amber)

SY13 2BT if you have satnav

regards Jamie