The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mmmmm. i want these wheels

JamieP

they are HRE wheels based in Vista, california. I visited the factory last year, and they are bloody gorgeous wheels. Take a look at the website http://www.hrewheels.com and all their models are there and they will do custom sizes and offsets, so guaranteed to clear UK or any other brakes for that matter.

Not to tempt too much but Dusty at MVP can get them at 15% off list price. I have their catalogue somewhere around the place, and if you are keen to get them I will post it to you for your perusal if I can find it that is (flat still not finished so everything is still packed up)

Also keep in mind that these wheels are built with a much dryer climate in mind. It rarely rains in California and they never use salt on the roads. I thought about getting a set of these or some CCW's but the maintenance required to keep them looking nice over here is a bit more then I want to do.

They look great though.

Also keep in mind that these wheels are built with a much dryer climate in mind. It rarely rains in California and they never use salt on the roads. I thought about getting a set of these or some CCW's but the maintenance required to keep them looking nice over here is a bit more then I want to do.

They look great though.

Yea true... id keep them for the summer and my Hiros for the winter.